Best local location for crashing wave pics?

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 stop grad! Fancying it?

here's me buying a 140cm octobox for my model mayhem dalliances anarl
No idea what that is, do you put a petite nude model in it?

See what the weather is like for Thursday, could be tragic

What time is the train in nunthorpe?

No idea what that is, do you put a petite nude model in it?

See what the weather is like for Thursday, could be tragic

What time is the train in nunthorpe?
a big octagonal softbox.

BBC has it as cloudy atm but not worth checking until wednesday really. Train arrives at Nunthorpe at 9.40am, it is stopping there so will be slowing down, especially with that bend

a big octagonal softbox.

BBC has it as cloudy atm but not worth checking until wednesday really. Train arrives at Nunthorpe at 9.40am, it is stopping there so will be slowing down, especially with that bend
Might have to steam to get around the bend though

Oh another thing that can go wrong - the engine can be pushing instead of pulling

9.40 the sun should be well south east by then

Last edited by a moderator:
well lets just wait for more info, them train times etc just say they're guidelines so times etc may change.

well lets just wait for more info, them train times etc just say they're guidelines so times etc may change.

What's that sun tracker app? I ought to download that and get a better idea of the angle

If you could keep the sun just out of frame you might be laughing

It should light any steam up nicely

If you could keep the sun just out of frame you might be laughing

It should light any steam up nicely
be hard like, it would have been up for two hours and right over the topping so if you want that in shot i reckon you'll have to have the sun, it'll still be pretty low.

ah, like you said, sun just to the right of the topping

Couldn't keep it out of shot

I think I will try this if there's any gaps in the cloud

I'll see on wednesday what its looking like before i put a days holiday in[DOUBLEPOST=1391790311][/DOUBLEPOST]go to that point where the crossing is on google maps and turn on photos :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I'll see on wednesday what its looking like before i put a days holiday in[DOUBLEPOST=1391790311][/DOUBLEPOST]go to that point where the crossing is on google maps and turn on photos :lol::lol:
Ajax doing a glamour shoot?[DOUBLEPOST=1391790668][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah, a regular visitor then

Few trees in the way there, so I'm not sure the photo is exactly where it claims to be

Aerial views shows it pretty clear of trees

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, its taken west of where its marked. If you look where the trees are, on the northwide of the track, you can see that crossing point so that pic is a maybe 300m past the bend

yup, its taken west of where its marked. If you look where the trees are, on the northwide of the track, you can see that crossing point so that pic is a maybe 300m past the bend

Track pretty high up on the straight between GA and N

Seems to be dipping at the end

Level crossing OC, so we know where it ends up

so by my reckoning that video starts pretty much as soon as they're under the A173 directly west of the topping. You can see that farm then the yellow fields that you can on google maps.

Lets gan ask the farmer if we can set up in one of his fields.

so by my reckoning that video starts pretty much as soon as they're under the A173 directly west of the topping. You can see that farm then the yellow fields that you can on google maps.

Lets gan ask the farmer if we can set up in one of his fields.
Shit angle on the topping there though - that's why I was looking up north. For me you need that classic topping shape

I didn't realise Nigel Gresley is owned by NYMR doh!

So plenty chances to see in in the Newtondale valley etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back