Battlefield 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a slight work around for it, on the main menu you often get the box with They Shall Not Pass but with no modes under it i.e conquest...then click on it, it'll include Operation servers, click one and then filter it to the ones you want to play, then save it. Only really gives you the 60 player servers though, which is a bit shit for me as I prefer the 40 ones.

Nice one mate!

Had my best ever round on this the other day. On Rush, I managed 21 kills and 7 deaths. I pretty much always get more deaths than kills, but I sat back in this game and sniped. It was brilliant. Playing at 1440p with 144fps is f***ing incredible as well.

Played operations on kaiserchault (god knows the spelling and can't be arsed to look)

Anyway was on the defending team, they didn't even push us back once using all three battalions.

Shocking that mind :lol:

Played operations on kaiserchault (god knows the spelling and can't be arsed to look)

Anyway was on the defending team, they didn't even push us back once using all three battalions.

Shocking that mind :lol:

Quite common that on Kaiserschlacht I find. It's usually because half the team are 2 miles away with sniper rifles and therefore not capping any flags, or to give them their official term: Twats.

Quite common that on Kaiserschlacht I find. It's usually because half the team are 2 miles away with sniper rifles and therefore not capping any flags, or to give them their official term: Twats.
Aye this tbf, I did actually make a point of checking :lol: I'd have been fuming mind :lol:

Edit-ooo look at me, I spell it properly :oops:;)

:lol: Probably.

I don't think the majority of medics in this game know that what the fuck they're doing tbh. Probably just choose it so they can have a grenade launcher.

Used to infuriate me when a medic was 2 meters away and had a syringe out but didn't pick you up..

With a balanced squad or even two working side by side you can have great fun though.

I am Billy_Scumheart. I play quite regularly, I've been adding people from the platoon but not played with anyone yet.

Aye, I play regularly too, rank 110, I've only played with a few tbh. You can see what maps they're on when you go into Platoon on the game. Usually no-one's on though :neutral: Hence why we need a bigger army.

Aye, I play regularly too, rank 110, I've only played with a few tbh. You can see what maps they're on when you go into Platoon on the game. Usually no-one's on though :neutral: Hence why we need a bigger army.

Reporting for duty Sarge. I've been playing this by mesell but will enlist. I'm not that tooled up as I'm fairly new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back