Battlefield 1

Reporting for duty Sarge. I've been playing this by mesell but will enlist. I'm not that tooled up as I'm fairly new.

Logon or register to see this image

Gerrin, up to 12 now.

Anyone used the hellreigel? (Can't be arsed to check spelling)

Get killed by it loads.

Pretty much every Assault uses it (including me like :oops: ) It's an easy to use effective SMG, what's not to like. The Defensive Hellriegel is even better but I can't be bothered to unlock it.

Logon or register to see this image

Gerrin, up to 12 now.

Pretty much every Assault uses it (including me like :oops: ) It's an easy to use effective SMG, what's not to like. The Defensive Hellriegel is even better but I can't be bothered to unlock it.
I've only used the mp18 I like it close range but it bounces loads when you use it.

I tend to use the bar or lewis machine gun

I've only used the mp18 I like it close range but it bounces loads when you use it.

I tend to use the bar or lewis machine gun

I think the Hellriegel has less recoil than most of them, well, aslong as you don't keep you're finger on the trigger long. Depends what you're used to though I think.

Just had my first hate message in about 5 years :cool:

"I hope you die of AIDS"

Charming :neutral: Looked back through the vid to see why I was deserving of such a lovely message. Killed him 12 times :lol: Ouch.

Just had my first hate message in about 5 years :cool:

"I hope you die of AIDS"

Charming :neutral: Looked back through the vid to see why I was deserving of such a lovely message. Killed him 12 times :lol: Ouch.

:cool: love owt like this. Gives you a real sense of happiness when you know someone, somewhere is going mental.

Pathetic some people mind, level 110
*100 heavy tank

About 78-4 on operations just using vehicles man.

Always seem to get destroyed by planes on here by really high levels.. do they just sit and wait to spawn in them? :oops::lol:

I'm sitting down right now to play and I'm not coming off it til atleast 1am, first time in ages I've actually had the time

Bit of conquest on the go

May update is live.

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/news/update-notes/may-update

For the all various tinkering of things you rarely use :neutral:

They've slightly improved Operations in the sense of continuing on after the game finishes to start a new one.. albeit on the same map but you change sides i.e Defence to Attack and vice versa (this also apparently helps people find a game more easily rather than being put in a lobby on your lonesome).

They've managed to screw it up though as atm if you "pause" during the second match, instead of bringing up the leaderboard it'll bring up the End of Round stats for the last game instead and with absolutely no way of getting back into the game, and the only option is to quit to the main menu.

So when I say improved, I mean they've completely messed it up :neutral:

May update is live.

https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/news/update-notes/may-update

For the all various tinkering of things you rarely use :neutral:

They've slightly improved Operations in the sense of continuing on after the game finishes to start a new one.. albeit on the same map but you change sides i.e Defence to Attack and vice versa (this also apparently helps people find a game more easily rather than being put in a lobby on your lonesome).

They've managed to screw it up though as atm if you "pause" during the second match, instead of bringing up the leaderboard it'll bring up the End of Round stats for the last game instead and with absolutely no way of getting back into the game, and the only option is to quit to the main menu.

So when I say improved, I mean they've completely messed it up :neutral:

Was thinking about coming back to this as well.

Apparently DICE are aware of it and fixing it, although whether that'll be tomorrow or next year is anyone's guess.

Will just have to remind myself not to pause after the first game.

Unlocked the hellreigel, my word it's absolutely outstanding :lol: is the defensive one any better to use?

Also on operations what's the crack with this conquest controlled or something like that.

Back