Battlefield 1

I'll give it an 8, for the distance and the gun, and what I assume wasn't an injured victim.

Just been on this for the first time in two weeks thinking I might have lost it. Went 61-9 on Operations - Argonne and cruised to victory :cool: and those 9 were mere flukes
Logon or register to see this image

Noticed that were 20 in the platoon now. Proper batalion going on. Now if only we just played together :lol:

Last edited:
I'll give it an 8, for the distance and the gun, and what I assume wasn't an injured victim.

Just been on this for the first time in two weeks thinking I might have lost it. Went 61-9 on Operations - Argonne and cruised to victory :cool: and those 9 were mere flukes

Noticed that were 20 in the platoon now. Proper batalion going on. Now if only we just played together :lol:

21 from tomorrow.

Update today, maybe it was that playing up? Been fine for me like.

Just played new map, Nivelle Nights. It's decent, smallish, and not much to it but it plays pretty well.

It's not as dark as I thought it'd be, pretty much everywhere's lit up by some fire or the moonlight. Shame it's not in Operations like

Update today, maybe it was that playing up? Been fine for me like.

Just played new map, Nivelle Nights. It's decent, smallish, and not much to it but it plays pretty well.

It's not as dark as I thought it'd be, pretty much everywhere's lit up by some fire or the moonlight. Shame it's not in Operations like
That still looks canny dark Tbf, I wonder why they chose not to use it for operations.

What's the best vehicle to use? Heavy tank/light etc.

Last edited:
I don't think it seems as dark while playing it, getting a feel for the map and where everything is. Somehow doesn't seem as dark. Saying that I haven't bothered with it since it came out - fundamentally because it's not in Operations,

Don't know about best but all I've ever used is a heavy tank, does the job for me so never bothered with the others.

btw new battlepack reward system coming tomorrow, instead of just a lottery of who gets one, now we'll earn them.

Back