Battlefield 1

Best way to get Anti tank mine kills so i can unlock hellrieger defender ?

Dont say blow tanks up please :lol:

Ive been putting mines under abandonded cars and tanks hoping an enemy gets in :lol:

The common thing to do, according to the forums (and everyone moaning about it), is find out where they spawn and obviously put the mine just ahead of it and play the waiting game. Obviously won't work in Operations.

Best way to get Anti tank mine kills so i can unlock hellrieger defender ?

Dont say blow tanks up please :lol:

Ive been putting mines under abandonded cars and tanks hoping an enemy gets in :lol:
I get quite alot of kills with mines. Remember they stay there after you die. Just guess where you think a vehicle will go and put those mines there all together. I find vehicle kills easiest on operations.

By the way if anyone's on PS4 I'm billy_scumheart.

What's people's opinions on the latest maps?

Played them yesterday for the first time, the verdun battle is absolute mayhem.

Couldn't get away with the other one really

New map, Prise de Tahure, on the way after CTE testing.

Logon or register to see this image

Set in the autumn after the Nivelle Offensive, Prise de Tahure sees French troops desperately holding on to re-captured heights in the Butte-de-Tahure region. The frontline trench networks cut right through several villages facing obliteration from the constant skirmishing between German stormtroopers and French raiders. This is a war of attrition. Adaptability and tactics are the means to wear your adversary down.

Its so hard to find a game on Operations now, its like everyone has stopped playing.

Only time I can get a game on the new maps is by going on quick match. :evil:

Its so hard to find a game on Operations now, its like everyone has stopped playing.

Only time I can get a game on the new maps is by going on quick match. :evil:

There's a slight work around for it, on the main menu you often get the box with They Shall Not Pass but with no modes under it i.e conquest...then click on it, it'll include Operation servers, click one and then filter it to the ones you want to play, then save it. Only really gives you the 60 player servers though, which is a bit shit for me as I prefer the 40 ones.

Last edited:

Back