Battlefield 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded this, ,could anyone reccomend me a class? And also a decent gun etc.

I'm going to get destroyed :neutral::lol:
Medics best to start with mondragon storm ceo biggotti or what ever are decent

Lewis gun on supposrt is class aswell

Feel this needs some new maps and guns etc now like, starting to get a bit repetitive

Still enjoying it but feel Operations has somehow gone a bit uneven in matching player skill. Either end up completely battering them and marching through both maps without defeat or defending where they don't even get past the first section.

14th march for new maps etc

One thing i will say about this game

The lobbies are absolutely f***ing garbage mind, accept an invite to go in a game with people and it puts you on totally different maps

Load of shite

Last edited:
On PS4, just came back on about an hour ago, was far from the only one going by the Downdetector feed.

On Beyond the Marne now, those poppies :cool: Those giant tanks :eek: Although just quite easily took one out with the Tankgeweher rifle, nowhere near the armour of the train.

Last edited:
Got this on PC, content boost was definitely needed.

Although theyve added four maps, it arguably feels like more due to how different game modes, particularly operations and frontlines play.

Quite like frontlines, smaller player number, max 32 (i think) allows for more maneuverability, unlike the clusterfuck that is operations, which admittedly, i still enjoy.

Starting to get decent at this like, only play operations and I'm tending to finish 10+ kills and near the top of the board for points.

Mainlly using the Lewis machine gun(shock) and been using the greanade crossbow.

Best multiplayer game I've bought in years.

Just played this on my laptop via Remote Play, slightly laggy, tiny screen plus sun glare, so could barely see owt, no sound as was listening to match- yet still went a reasonable 36-6. We got smashed like and didn't even make it out the second section of first map :oops: but still :neutral:

Anyway..I'm not all that keen on the new Operations, still find myself going back to Conquer Hell and Kaiserschlacht

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back