Battlefield 1

Tried one of The multiplayer turkey campaigns last night, definitely need some practice felt like canon fodder. What's the easiest trophy to get on this?

This any good for someone playing alone?
I played Battlefield for years on me todd (people on my friends list aren't up to my standard or get bored and stop playing) never had a problem and as long as you in a squad with people who know what they are doing its fine.

Before it goes on eBay, any one here (or know someone) want Xbox one early enlisted deluxe edition of this? I already own it but won it!

Not free like, I'm not that flash.

I played Battlefield for years on me todd (people on my friends list aren't up to my standard or get bored and stop playing) never had a problem and as long as you in a squad with people who know what they are doing its fine.
Me and @Snappy both know the greatest BF1 player in the world. He's also greatest pilotEU.

Fantastic game. The multiplayer conquest (is that right) mode is brilliant. Possibly the best shooter aside from COD 4/5 I've played.

However, it's infuriatingly historically innacurate. I'm sick of people running around with those 'factory' sub machine guns, which were nowhere near as commonly used as is espiused. 90% in each game should be using bolt action rifles and the rest either trench-clearing shotguns or semi- fixed position machine guns. Also there needs to be an option for character customisation. I'm all for black soldiers being represented, but really there should be an east Africa map to properly showcase that- I mean, having half the German army in Europe as Africans is ridiculous. Like I said, either make the character capable of being customised so everyone can be who they want, or create an historically East African map where black soldiers fought valiantly, just like there's a Suez map to enshrine the bravery of Ottoman and British soldiers.

Is a bit weird like, every German sniper being a black lad :lol:

PC gone mad :neutral: Battlefield 2 will probably have the Japanese being white lads, to even it out.

Last edited:
Is a bit weird like, every German sniper being a black lad :lol:

PC gone mad :neutral: Battlefield 2 will probably have the Japanese being white lads, to even it out.
That is my problem like, it's just historically inaccurate for the sake of being pc. It would annoy me if there was a tribal Native American game where the characters were white. Like that film,'silence' where the main actors don't look remotely Portuguese.

I think the laissez faire usage of sub machine guns annoys me more though

Grew into loving the scout class. Never been a fan on either BF or COD when it came to being a sniper, and to some degree it's the same with this one. What I'm really liking is the carbine and infantry classes.

I play mostly operations and I feel it works well at distance but just as good when you get up close. Equipped with the frommer stop pistol it's a good combo. Nothing worse than on operations and you're trying to attack and people just sat way back camping. Goes to show even with scout class you can storm the points and capture them.

My main gripe is; LMGs are too accurate over range & medics not doing their job!

Grew into loving the scout class. Never been a fan on either BF or COD when it came to being a sniper, and to some degree it's the same with this one. What I'm really liking is the carbine and infantry classes.

I play mostly operations and I feel it works well at distance but just as good when you get up close. Equipped with the frommer stop pistol it's a good combo. Nothing worse than on operations and you're trying to attack and people just sat way back camping. Goes to show even with scout class you can storm the points and capture them.

My main gripe is; LMGs are too accurate over range & medics not doing their job!
I only use scout. Scope or no scope and nationality accurate to the rifle. The historian in me goes nuts in this game because it's almost perfect except for some glaring inaccuracies.

That is my problem like, it's just historically inaccurate for the sake of being pc. It would annoy me if there was a tribal Native American game where the characters were white. Like that film,'silence' where the main actors don't look remotely Portuguese.

I think the laissez faire usage of sub machine guns annoys me more though

The developer openly stated that they didnt intend to make a historically accurate game because that would limit what they could do. So they would take some liberties.

I do agree that PC madness has led to a disproportionate amount of black soldiers in the game.

Furthermore, I read some feminist bullshit about how it is 2016 and you cant have a female soldier, and whilst the developer took liberties with history, it would in my opinion be scandalous to have women soldiers in this game.

The developer openly stated that they didnt intend to make a historically accurate game because that would limit what they could do. So they would take some liberties.

I do agree that PC madness has led to a disproportionate amount of black soldiers in the game.

Furthermore, I read some feminist bullshit about how it is 2016 and you cant have a female soldier, and whilst the developer took liberties with history, it would in my opinion be scandalous to have women soldiers in this game.
It would be mental. Guaranteed in there is an Eastern front in any further game there will be female soldiers thanks to there being a few fighting for the Soviet Union in the next war.

Tbh I change classes for each section of the maps in Operations.

Tdm or domination i'd just recommmed to go with Assault and use the Hellreigel or Automatico, like everyone else does.

Or if you're really shit, go medic and spam bandages and medical crates for yourself :neutral:

Just downloaded this, ,could anyone reccomend me a class? And also a decent gun etc.

I'm going to get destroyed :neutral::lol:
I get palpitations when people don't use bolt action rifles (or, at a push, a shotgun) so I just use the Lee Enfield or the Mauser/K98. I know the MP1918 was in service but very limited usage.

Edit: Or the Austrian/Hungarian, Turkish, American, Italian rifles for historical accuracy depending on the map (yes I'm a loser :lol:)

Back