Battlefield 1

First time on this recently... what's the crack with these battle packs? Keeps saying I'm getting these guns... but can't find them to use them? running around with shocking guns ere

Struggle on this after playing CoD. They really need a hardcore mode. Sick of having to hit someone with 7 shots before they die

I play alone and still love it. Operations: Ballroom Blitz and Argonne Forest pretty much all the time, never get bored of it. Up to rank 80 now.

Christmas noobs are still around too, went 48-0 yesterday, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Clearly a lot of ex-CoD players still trying to play CoD.

Last edited:
Was on the castello map on conquest the other day, on that stationary MG just outside of D I think the one on the hill, I killed 32 opposition before getting killed :lol:

Any hints or tips on how to handle the recoil on the guns ? I am having a nightmare trying to find a gun i can actually control haha!

Any good guns in the assault class like? They all look and seem pretty shit like

I use the Model 10A Factory and Hellreigel 1915 Factory, I think they're great tbh, 7000+ kills with the pair of them so far.

To me it's the guns for the Support class that are shite, so I rarely bother with it. Shame, as I'd quite like to mortar the fuck out of the flags in Domination.

Back