Bancroft as captain

Bumble is still not impressed .His follow up:

"Doesn't seem to be cringing much judging from his recent episode in Australia . A Captain has to be chosen very carefully . He is a leader of men . This chap doesn't have one single credential to lead anything .In my opinion , a dreadful appointment but typical of a Club with a terrible track record of management . A great shame as Durham area has produced some outstanding Cricketers"

Western Australia won’t be playing in the Sheffield Shield Final. He could be here for the students game, if he wasn’t going to some f***ing dinner.

all the arguments by gough and bumble are fair

but they aren't durham fans, so they can go fuck themselves

if it was Brandon saying them I'd listen, not people looking for a media sound bite

Beefy will splatter the silly old bastard live on air this summer :cool:....and lets see the DM like ;)

:lol:

He posted it on here

Bumble has privately messaged me loads before, pretty sure I told him to fuck off in one of them too (shock me being aggressive), will try and find it

I find him amusing but can't say I respect his cricket opinions

He posted it on here

Bumble has privately messaged me loads before, pretty sure I told him to fuck off in one of them too (shock me being aggressive), will try and find it

I find him amusing but can't say I respect his cricket opinions

I used to quite like Lloyd as a player,umpire and coach but since he reinvented himself as the Court Jester of Sky's cricket coverage I can't be arsed with him.

Back