Avengers - Infinity War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, fuck yous,, it's got to the stage where I'm clicking on your spolier tags and f***ing squinting and only looking at 1st line. Part of me wants to and the other part is fighting itself. I'm in a battle with me own consciousness at the minute :oops::lol::lol:

That's it, I'm leaving the thread. I'll be back mind blown in 20 hours or so:lol:
:lol:

I think that pretty much sums up my feeling too.
I was pretty numb at the end of it! I know there's a few more films to come, but I'd love to know where they go from here.

Anyone else clock that Nick Fury had paged Captain Marvel?
Yes

I thought it was f***ing awesome
Agree with all of the above theories. Strange knows the future so it’s all part of the plan. Wouldn’t be surprised if Strange offed them all but made Thanos think it was him. All will return, except Gamora of course

Last edited:
Well I enjoy them, so there.
They're behind Marvel, but I don't want them to rush to catch up.

Chris Nolan had all the time he needed to make The Dark Knight trilogy and it's excellent.
Nolan has fuck all to do with the DCU.

Justice League wad dreadful. Batman Vs Superman was a 2 and a half hour Mrs (if you need a 3 hour director's cut for you film to be decent you've made a bloated film).

Suicide squad and wonder woman were okay.

Edit: hang on, did Nolan write on some of them?

Last edited:

Justice League wad dreadful. Batman Vs Superman was a 2 and a half hour Mrs (if you need a 3 hour director's cut for you film to be decent you've made a bloated film).

I've seen many worse films than Justice League.

Yes I know Nolan has nowt to do with the DCU, but it just shows what could be done if given time.

I've seen many worse films than Justice League.

Yes I know Nolan has nowt to do with the DCU, but it just shows what could be done if given time.
Have you seen many worse £200million superhero films? I certainly haven't.

They've had....is it 5 films now? All running at 2 hours plus, 10-12 hours of screen time? They've had more than enough time to bring out something coherent, they are aware they have fucked it.

Have you seen many worse £200million superhero films? I certainly haven't.

They've had....is it 5 films now? All running at 2 hours plus, 10-12 hours of screen time? They've had more than enough time to bring out something coherent, they are aware they have fucked it.

I read something in Empire I think where the critic said they should just stop, and build the franchise around Wonder Woman because it's the best of the lot

I read something in Empire I think where the critic said they should just stop, and build the franchise around Wonder Woman because it's the best of the lot
I enjoyed Wonder Woman. There was nothing new or special there though, it was a paint by numbers Superhero film. Suicide squad had more potential imo, it could be sold as the anti-Avengers.

Seen all the DC films and with the exception of Wonder Woman they’re all chod... was really looking forward to Suicide squad... it started off really well then rapidly went south...ended up like Ghostbusters .. Marvel know how to make a comic book film and do it exceptionally well

Edit: hang on, did Nolan write on some of them?

Thought Suicide Squad was the worst of the lot. I did enjoy Wonder Woman though.

Nolan was one of the writers for Man of Steel. I think that's all he's done.

It was OK.
Felt liked too many characters chucked in just so they could be there.
It's entertaining enough but those saying 10/10 etc are going way overboard, in my opinion obviously ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back