Avengers - Infinity War

Can you spot Durham Cathedral in it at all?

Should be scenes with Thor, Rocket IIRC.
Not sure about Peter Quim.

You won’t be able to recognise the scene filmed in Durham Cathedral, which has Thor, Groot and Rocket. If you didn’t know it was filmed there then you wouldnt be aware of it.

Totally agree with you about the action sequences.

After having a bit of sleep and some time to process what I watched earlier, I can honestly say the Film was absolutely breathtaking at times just didn’t seem to let up with all emotion I was feeling while watching. Character interplay was spot on too, adding humour at the right time. Also couldn’t help feel a bit sympathy towards Thanos, could understand his reasoning even though his actions were a bit self-centred, although I couldn’t help feel for him what he had to carry out to get one of the stones.

For me one of the biggest surprises of the film was the return of a character thought dead.

The Directors/Marvel have set the bar with this film and are going to have to pull out all the stops next year if they want the next part to be just as good.

Quicksilver back??
Totally agree with you about the action sequences.

After having a bit of sleep and some time to process what I watched earlier, I can honestly say the Film was absolutely breathtaking at times just didn’t seem to let up with all emotion I was feeling while watching. Character interplay was spot on too, adding humour at the right time. Also couldn’t help feel a bit sympathy towards Thanos, could understand his reasoning even though his actions were a bit self-centred, although I couldn’t help feel for him what he had to carry out to get one of the stones.

For me one of the biggest surprises of the film was the return of a character thought dead.

The Directors/Marvel have set the bar with this film and are going to have to pull out all the stops next year if they want the next part to be just as good.

theory of quicksilver being back confirmed??:eek:

Ending left me speechless

Didn’t expect the death count to be so high, nearly everybody dead! :eek:

I think that pretty much sums up my feeling too.
I was pretty numb at the end of it! I know there's a few more films to come, but I'd love to know where they go from here.

Anyone else clock that Nick Fury had paged Captain Marvel?

Just got back from it. Enjoyed it immensely. It never let up from the first minute to the last, which was a pain because I needed a piss about an hour into it.

Given how easily Dr Strange gave up the time stone I should have expected the end, but totally didn't.

I think that pretty much sums up my feeling too.
I was pretty numb at the end of it! I know there's a few more films to come, but I'd love to know where they go from here.

Anyone else clock that Nick Fury had paged Captain Marvel?

Yeah spotted that too, in fact considering the cinema was full, nobody left until after that bit heard a few mutterings of THAT name being talked about by people, also heard a few shouts of “holy shit/fuck/crap” from people just before the credits started rolling :lol:

I think I might have missed it as I didn’t see it but I heard that they were showing the name of the next Avengers movie at the end of the credits, was it shown?

Back