Avengers - Infinity War

Oh, not a spoiler as such, but you've got time at the end of the film if you want to go for a pish before the post credits scene. There's only one and it's right at the end.

It's amazing. :cool:

Disagree around the points I have read being made in several reviews that there's too many characters crammed in. The treat from Thanos completely warrants them.

It's amazing. :cool:

Disagree around the points I have read being made in several reviews that there's too many characters crammed in. The treat from Thanos completely warrants them.
Exactly...the superheroes are all spread out throughout the universe ...they're not all in one location...think the directors did a cracking job of not making it too overstuffed tbh ...the chopping from one scene to the next at fast pace makes the film for me...its never boring like Civil war frequently was

Totally agree with you about the action sequences.

After having a bit of sleep and some time to process what I watched earlier, I can honestly say the Film was absolutely breathtaking at times just didn’t seem to let up with all emotion I was feeling while watching. Character interplay was spot on too, adding humour at the right time. Also couldn’t help feel a bit sympathy towards Thanos, could understand his reasoning even though his actions were a bit self-centred, although I couldn’t help feel for him what he had to carry out to get one of the stones.

For me one of the biggest surprises of the film was the return of a character thought dead.

The Directors/Marvel have set the bar with this film and are going to have to pull out all the stops next year if they want the next part to be just as good.
That character was a different actor....was a dead finger though

Although it’s probably gonna be shit with it been Sony, I am looking forward to venom

Saw the trailer before Infinity War.
I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest.

I don't know Spiderman that well, but Spider-man 3 was one of the worst superhero films I think I may have ever seen.
Which is a shame as the 2nd one with Toby McGuire was good - that's probably down to Alfred Molina though

Saw the trailer before Infinity War.
I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest.

I don't know Spiderman that well, but Spider-man 3 was one of the worst superhero films I think I may have ever seen.
Which is a shame as the 2nd one with Toby McGuire was good - that's probably down to Alfred Molina though
Too much going on in Spiderman 3. If they left venom out out it would have been solid imo.

Back