Avengers - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a bit of a lump in my throat when everybody who was dusted appears for the big battle and Cap says “Avengers Assemble”

A few women in the audience cheered when the “women of the MCU” stood in defiance against Thanos’ army

For me Tony’s death was a fitting end to his story, for me he sort of came full circle.

Really happy Steve managed to get the closure he needed, in his heart he never truly belonged in this time and how many of us if we had a second chance to be with the love of our life wouldn’t take it, some people have said it was selfish of him but believe it was the right thing to do.

Loads of emotional scenes and what have ya but the biggest WOW moment of the whole film for me was when all the dusted heroes suddenly appear for the final battle...Spidey, BP,Scarlet Witch Falcon et all...Spidey seeing Tony again

I’m dying to lose my shit and read all the spoilers ffs

:lol:

Aye, I'm keeping well away from clicking any spoilers this year. I was very weak for Infinity War and kept reading them thinking it wouldn't matter.... :oops:

No, going to be very good and just avoid them altogether. Notice some nice person has typed the entire plot of the film onto the film's Wikipedia page... definitely one to avoid too.

Just hope its worth all the effort to avoid the spoilers when I go and see it tomorrow afternoon.

:lol:

Aye, I'm keeping well away from clicking any spoilers this year. I was very weak for Infinity War and kept reading them thinking it wouldn't matter.... :oops:

No, going to be very good and just avoid them altogether. Notice some nice person has typed the entire plot of the film onto the film's Wikipedia page... definitely one to avoid too.

Just hope its worth all the effort to avoid the spoilers when I go and see it tomorrow afternoon.
I'm so tempted to go to it and read it soci don't have to site thru 3 hours

Loads of emotional scenes and what have ya but the biggest WOW moment of the whole film for me was when all the dusted heroes suddenly appear for the final battle...Spidey, BP,Scarlet Witch Falcon et all...Spidey seeing Tony again

Oh yeah that was brilliant. The bit where Dr Strange points his finger and just says “one” as well.

I found this. Endgame spoilers without any context. For those who haven’t seen the film it doesn’t give anything away if you want to click the spoiler box because obviously the pictures have no context behind them.

For those who have seen it, it made me laugh :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
How do you use the spoiler option? Got so much to say :lol:

Oh yeah that was brilliant. The bit where Dr Strange points his finger and just says “one” as well.

I found this. Endgame spoilers without any context. For those who haven’t seen the film it doesn’t give anything away if you want to click the spoiler box because obviously the pictures have no context behind them.

For those who have seen it, it made me laugh :lol:
Logon or register to see this image
Top left :lol:

Is Loki still alive then or what? The sneaky bastard :lol:
ya see that's the only thing in the movie I couldn't quite get me head around...I think he's in an alternative time line along with Gamorra so yeah I think he is...sure I read Disney are making a series about him for their new streaming service

ya see that's the only thing in the movie I couldn't quite get me head around...I think he's in an alternative time line along with Gamorra so yeah I think he is...sure I read Disney are making a series about him for their new streaming service
Viva The God Of Mischief

Thought it was f***ing class. Went into it not expecting much but was blown away by that third act. THAT scene where they all appear was hairs on the back of your neck stuff. It's happening now just thinking about it. Thought the Fortnite scene with Thor and Korg was funny as fuck.

Thought it was f***ing class. Went into it not expecting much but was blown away by that third act. THAT scene where they all appear was hairs on the back of your neck stuff. It's happening now just thinking about it. Thought the Fortnite scene with Thor and Korg was funny as fuck.

I got really choked up at THAT scene, I looked across at the wife and she was pretending to take a drink and wipe her eyes at the same time, especially Tony’s death scene and funeral.

Mind she is devastated that Thor/Chris Hemsworth had a beer belly :lol:

I loved all the cameos by Characters long dead or others ie Robert Redford, Rene Russo etc although the one that did annoy me was Natalie Portman, Who slagged off Marvel a few years said she would not appear in any further marvel production

I got really choked up at THAT scene, I looked across at the wife and she was pretending to take a drink and wipe her eyes at the same time, especially Tony’s death scene and funeral.

I loved all the cameos by Characters long dead or others ie Robert Redford, Rene Russo etc although the one that did annoy me was Natalie Portman, Who slagged off Marvel a few years said she would not appear in any further marvel production

Last edited:

Talk is that the Portman scenes were cut scenes from Thor II. As you only see her waking up and a photo of her, but as per rules enough to get her to the premiere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back