Avengers - Endgame

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Napoleon Dynamite, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Haway the nerds

Surely deserves its own thread unless I’ve missed it

Cant wait me

Dark Traveller likes this.
  2. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

I’ve seen the leak. Wanna know what happens?

3. The one when hulk puts the gauntlet on?

4. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

According the bloke from Rotten Tomatoes, Joel Meares, who was at the premiere....

Spoiler free #AvengersEndgame thoughts: Fans are going to go APESHIT. #AvengersEndgamePremiere

And according to other reviewers at the premiere... they cried and was “an emotional rollercoaster” :confused:

5. HABA87

HABA87 Winger

It's meant to be either class or two hours of chod followed by one hour of mintness depending on which headlines you read. Either way favourable but it'll still be meh IMO.

Will watch at some point.

:lol::lol::lol:

6. Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance Winger

Seems to be a superhero film out every other week these days, just seen this one is on for over 3 hours :eek:

7. Albay3037

Albay3037 Winger

Like I said on the other thread, let’s try and not spoil it....

[​IMG]

8. Dark Traveller

Dark Traveller Striker

Says the bloke who likes to read the Wikipedia film synopsis before watching a film!

9. matt228

matt228 Midfield Contributor

Out on Thursday but I'll have to wait until May. Looks class.

10. Can't see the attraction of these films.

silas80, Maravilla, chevvies and 2 others like this.
  11. Just booked tickets to go and see it on Friday. 3hrs as well!

12. Me and the bairn are going Saturday evening. We’ve always gone to the pictures. She has my film buffyness no matter the chod on display. She finally said no to the last Transformers film bless her. There are limits.

I just like to be taken away from reality and even did so when my reality wasn’t so shite. I’m going to savour every second.

I was an avid reader of superhero comics as a bairn so have seen every one at the pictures.
    I’m throwing up on a regular basis these days so no junk food or owt even though we’re in the gallery where it’s all free. Me and my mineral water will be happy no doubt.

13. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

Not a comic fan then Joe?

14. cluffy

cluffy Striker

Are you blind like?

15. Arkle

Arkle Striker Contributor

In a rare moment of something, I'm with Joe here. Franchise films stifle creativity.

Big Duke Six likes this.
  16. conrad

conrad Midfield

Some fuckin bellend put the ending on facey. Raging as taking the bairn on Thursday :lol:

Some Random Guy likes this.
  17. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

Reviews are out.
    Fairly unanimous.

18. wasnotwas

wasnotwas Goalkeeper

I have no idea why Joanna Lumley popped into my head at the mention of the word "Avengers". :D

I actually saw Infinity Wars and all I'll say is it's a couple of hours of my life I'll never get back.

That said, I'll watch Endgame to see how it ends.

19. No.

20. Marty Moose

Marty Moose Striker

There's only so many times you can watch the same film like, there must be sixty of these marvel films with a new one off the conveyor belt every five minutes. I didn't mind the first few for what they were tbf, but I'm fucking sick of them now.

mad maxim and Big Duke Six like this.