Avengers - Endgame

That’s one of the links back to Age of Ultron where they are all messing around trying to pick up the hammer and Thor notices it move slightly when Captain America tries to lift it.

Aye there’s tons of callbacks. The lift scene from Winter Soldier, “I am Iron Man”, “suit of armour round the world”, Falcon saying “on your left” again going back to winter soldier when he’s running with Cap who says it to him, instant kill mode from Homecoming - loads basically. ,

I'm undecided as to whether to see it at the pictures.

How does it sit up against the rest of the bunch?

FWIW I'm not that fussed on many of them. Favourites are Ragnarok, Civil War, Iron Man, Ant-Man (both!).

I'm yet to be impressed with any full blown ensemble Avengers film, although I like the Hulk Buster whichever film that was from.

I thought the Infinity War thread was big on the big spoiler boxes.... this thread is nothing but boxes.... lovely...red....spoiler...boxes... must....keep...trying...to...avoid...reading.... (William Shatner dramatic pauses)

Can I just warn anyone going Cineworld tonight that’ll I’ll be coughing violently through the whole 3 hours.

Could be worse... I might be dropping little fart bombs tomorrow when I go and see at Cineworld, bit of a dodgy stomach. Hopefully can let loose when there is a bit of noise on the screen.

Last edited:
loki being alive is actually a new timeline, different to the main mcu one/endgame, anyone who died since avengers could still be alive including thanos in that timeline

Just read that the Loki thing is ready to setup the Loki series for the Disney+ Streaming service.

Get me, using the preview feature to make sure I haven’t fucked up the quoting and put a spoiler out in plain text by accident lol

Back