Avengers - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wracking my brain all the home in the car, then reading that doing a "of course" head slap :oops::lol:

I had nee idea like, presumed it was just th tiredness :lol:
Currently sat back in the flicks with the bairn pretending I haven’t already seen it :lol:

Gutted that Natasha sacrificed herself for the greater good, but in a way you could see that coming after the comment she made in Avengers Assemble about “having red in her ledger” she probably thought this was the best way to even the balance.

Did the same as I did last year pre-ordered it on Amazon Prime as soon as I came out of the cinema.

Just a thought...

How come Scott had only been in the quantum realm for 5 hours when it had been 5 years outside, yet in Ant Man and the Wasp Janet has aged normally??
This is why the film lacked depth for me. Plot holes all ower the knot end.

How come Scott had only been in the quantum realm for 5 hours when it had been 5 years outside, yet in Ant Man and the Wasp Janet has aged normally??
[/QUOTE]
time vortex, Janet warns Scott about falling into one, very easy to assume this happened to her, plus different layers and areas to the quantum realm will probably react to time differently

time vortex, Janet warns Scott about falling into one, very easy to assume this happened to her, plus different layers and areas to the quantum realm will probably react to time differently
[/QUOTE]
Ok but if she didn’t fall into one and he didn’t fall into one then it doesn’t make any sense that he was in there 5 hours and she was in there the same time as if she’d been on Earth. Think they’ve dropped a bollock tbh.

Ok but if she didn’t fall into one and he didn’t fall into one then it doesn’t make any sense that he was in there 5 hours and she was in there the same time as if she’d been on Earth. Think they’ve dropped a bollock tbh.
[/QUOTE]
that's what I'm saying, Janet probably did hence her warning Scot t about them, but I swear they mention time reacting differently the deeper they travel into quantum space, I agree that it's all timey windey doctor who style but not necessarily a plot hole
SPOILER
Question
do we think cap travelled back to 1945 to be with Peggy or stay in 1970 with her, since she was married by 1953 and had caps picture on her desk in 1970 and had two kids

[/QUOTE]

I had similar thoughts, also how come Spider-Man and his pal were still the same age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back