Avengers - Endgame

”It’s ok you can rest now” :cry:

In a way I was surprised they didn’t “kill” more of them off. I was a little surprise at Black Widow as she’s obviously getting her own film. I also like how it leaves things a bit open ended with the quantum realm/time travel thing.

New Iron Man if it’s anything like the comics will be Morgan. They’d be utterly stupid if they tried to do another origin film of it though.

That battle scene as well :eek: when Peter asked how everything was and said he’d been fine and then Dr Strange said “ok it’s been 5 years they need our help now” :lol:

I loved the callback to the lift scene from Winter Soldier as well:lol:

New Iron Man is obviously going to be Pepper, she’s got the suit he built her for the anniversary and they did that scene with all of the “strong powerful women” having Marvels back.

In the funeral scene at the end there was a young man stood alone, didn’t recognise who he was. Black Widows film is going to be a prequel.

Other things of note, Loki is out there somewhere with one of the stones having escaped during the botched time heist, so he is still alive. Thor has gone off so they’ve left themselves open for a Valkyrie film with Loki as the bad guy imo.

Reckon smart hulk is going to be involved in the new Dr Strange film.

I'm hoping to get to see it at the 3pm showing tomorrow, but cannot book my seat until I know there is adequate cover in the office for me to get away on an early finish. I had planned to get to the 2pm showing at Cineworld in Newcastle but that time is nearly fully booked. The 3pm showing are slowly filling up too!

Anyway my theory

Galactus, played by Steve Guttenberg, turns up, gives Thanos a good kicking. Spits out Optimus Prime, who then transforms into the Millennium Falcon, and hyper-violates Thanos, before dropping him into a ocean world where he is eaten by a huge shark called Bruce.

Just book the ticket. If there's no cover be happy knowing you blocked a seat and some nerd can't go.

Last edited:
New Iron Man is obviously going to be Pepper, she’s got the suit he built her for the anniversary and they did that scene with all of the “strong powerful women” having Marvels back.

In the funeral scene at the end there was a young man stood alone, didn’t recognise who he was. Black Widows film is going to be a prequel.

Other things of note, Loki is out there somewhere with one of the stones having escaped during the botched time heist,
so he is still alive. Thor has gone off so they’ve left themselves open for a Valkyrie film with Loki as the bad guy imo.

loki being alive is actually a new timeline, different to the main mcu one/endgame, anyone who died since avengers could still be alive including thanos in that timeline

Tony Stark's death was absolutely heartbreaking mind. I will be very interested to see if they configure a new "Iron man"
that scene was incredibly well done, heartbreaking, people were in floods of tears in my screening.

this was a truly epic conclusion to 10 years of storytelling, the ending just felt perfect for so many of the characters, the last hour was unbelievably good, though the first two hours weren't bad either, a greatest hits of what had come before across all the films, so many amazing scenes, that lift scene :lol:
thor, korg, meik :lol:, cap being worthy/v thanos
A film that lived up to the hype like infinity war before it.

Last edited:

Other things of note, Loki is out there somewhere with one of the stones having escaped during the botched time heist, so he is still alive. Thor has gone off so they’ve left themselves open for a Valkyrie film with Loki as the bad guy imo.

Paltrow is finished in the MCU. She’s already said she would only go back for cameo appearances

Gwyneth Paltrow to Exit Marvel Cinematic Universe

The only person I saw standing alone was Captain Marvel? .

Paltrow is finished in the MCU. She’s already said she would only go back for cameo appearances

Gwyneth Paltrow to Exit Marvel Cinematic Universe

The only person I saw standing alone was Captain Marvel? .

She was stood alone on the porch at the back when Fury turned up, however when it panned from Ant Man and his family across to the right, there was one guy stood alone.

loki being alive is actually a new timeline, different to the main mcu one/endgame, anyone who died since avengers could still be alive including thanos in that timeline

that scene was incredibly well done, heartbreaking, people were in floods of tears in my screening.

this was a truly epic conclusion to 10 years of storytelling, the ending just felt perfect for so many of the characters, the last hour was unbelievably good, though the first two hours weren't bad either, a greatest hits of what had come before across all the films, so many amazing scenes, that lift scene :lol:
thor, korg, meik :lol:, cap being worthy/v thanos
A film that lived up to the hype like infinity war before it.

Our crowd cheered when Cap got the hammer

Decidedly underwhelmed by that. Saw it at the midnight double bill and it just doesn't come close to matching infinity war. Plot holes galore coupled with the ridiculous overplaying of the Thor gag and boring Hulk/Banner character left me feeling a bit short changed. Why the fuck did Nebula not mention to Hawkeye and Widow about somoene needing to die to get the soul stone!

Decidedly underwhelmed by that. Saw it at the midnight double bill and it just doesn't come close to matching infinity war. Plot holes galore coupled with the ridiculous overplaying of the Thor gag and boring Hulk/Banner character left me feeling a bit short changed. Why the fuck did Nebula not mention to Hawkeye and Widow about somoene needing to die to get the soul stone!

The Time Travel stuff was all over the place like and was easily the weakest part of the movie.

The past was an alternate timeline so how did old man Steve end up in the main timeline at the end?

Steve and Tony's endings were the wrong way round imo, no chance would Steve leave the Avengers like that and Tony would have become the family man that his own father never could be.

Also the whole not changing the last 5 years just so Tony could keep his daughter was stupid as well, why would people like Thor agree to that when pretty much all of his people got slaughtered by Thanos.

There was at least 3 other people who could have done the snap instead of Tony as well and wouldn't have died, Thor, Hulk and Captain Marvel.

Also did everyone in Peters class get snapped or were some of them so thick to be held back for 5 years? Why are they still all in the same year of school?

Keeping the 5 year time jump made the film far too messy, they should've just reverted it.

Is that spoiler code like the Major on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
Could be. Nah I’m currently coughing at a rate of once every 5 minutes, but it always gets worse at night, possibly with some violent spasms. I considered waiting til I got better but nah, my desire to see it is stronger than my consideration for the enjoyment of everyone else in the auditorium.

Back