Australia in Lockdown . ......news

The takeaway should be the copper saying 'he agrees' but is following orders. Either way what you suggest, eg being healthy, is very good advice for anything.
I’m sick of lockdown, everyone’s sick of lockdown. The cop also said that the protests aren’t the way and to find another way and to go home.
Also very good advice.

Hopefully the whoppers will take his advice and stay at home today and book a vaccination appointment in

I’m sick of lockdown, everyone’s sick of lockdown. The cop also said that the protests aren’t the way and to find another way and to go home.
Also very good advice.

Hopefully the whoppers will take his advice and stay at home today and book a vaccination appointment in
I don't know mate but I do know that Dan Andrews bloke seems to be out of control.

I don't know mate but I do know that Dan Andrews bloke seems to be out of control.

how is he "out of control" from your sofa....???

all of these tradies who think they're protesting about lockdown are being played. this is one of the right wing, racist, anti semitic fuck nuts who are organising these protests in Victoria. It's the same in Sydney.
trade unionists who are traditionally left wing as well as christians are getting their arses spanked by racist kids.

how is he "out of control" from your sofa....???

all of these tradies who think they're protesting about lockdown are being played. this is one of the right wing, racist, anti semitic fuck nuts who are organising these protests in Victoria. It's the same in Sydney.
trade unionists who are traditionally left wing as well as christians are getting their arses spanked by racist kids.
That's what you're told,have you talked to anyone at ground level, it's the only way you'll get to the truth. You wouldn't even have those numbers of far right types in UK.

:lol:

f***ing hell... you're f***ing crazy. enjoy your life, i'm done
If you want to get a picture of why oldie is sympathetic to this right wing rent a mob, do a search on here for black lives matter with his user name. There is far too much to post in this thread and don't want to derail it, but it gives you an insight into his micro thinking

Back