Australia in Lockdown . ......news

I think you'll find facing rubber bullets is no fun and extremely dangerous, especially with woman and kids around.
TBF your double standards for policing anti vax loons and "leftists" is set out in detail in the "those nice protesters" thread in the politics forum from earlier this year. Saves you time rehashing your arguments

It was a shrine of remembrance though and most definitely not a congregation of anti-vaxxer/libertarian wallys.

Probably not rubber bullets tbh.
The riff raff who clambered all over the shrine of remembrance were there for hours and were repeatedly told they were to leave via a clear exit. These warnings were repeated every 10 or 15 minutes.
The police moved up closer after each warning, arresting those who challenged them or threw projectiles at them, including golf balls, batteries and bottles.
After a final (ignored) warning to leave the police moved in and cleared the crowd by then they were only metres from them.

I watched the live stream. The crowd were belligerent and took the piss all afternoon.
The cops fired those bean bag pellets to clear those who failed to heed the many, many warning.

Melbourne’s new case numbers increased again yesterday of course.

The riff raff who clambered all over the shrine of remembrance were there for hours and were repeatedly told they were to leave via a clear exit. These warnings were repeated every 10 or 15 minutes.
The police moved up closer after each warning, arresting those who challenged them or threw projectiles at them, including golf balls, batteries and bottles.
After a final (ignored) warning to leave the police moved in and cleared the crowd by then they were only metres from them.

I watched the live stream. The crowd were belligerent and took the piss all afternoon.
The cops fired those bean bag pellets to clear those who failed to heed the many, many warning.

Melbourne’s new case numbers increased again yesterday of course.
Rubber bullets according to Owldie 😄

Rubber bullets according to Owldie 😄
Projectiles, even your beloved Guardian described them using rubber bullets mind. I'm not really bothered but you don't fire anything on your citizens, that isn't normal protocol.
At women & children none the less… 🤡

last year he was all about the veterans protecting the cenotaph, now he’s flipped full circle and it’s OK to clamber over a war memorial as long as you know the words to “Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi”
Aren't they clambering to escape getting blasted? Either way I'm pleased you mentioned live streams, I didn't think there would be one but certainly they are the superior reference source and will certainly help with my analysis over the future activities. Excellent stuff 👍

Last edited:
Projectiles, even your beloved Guardian described them using rubber bullets mind. I'm not really bothered but you don't fire anything on your citizens, that isn't normal protocol.

Aren't they clambering to escape getting blasted? Either way I'm pleased you mentioned live streams, I didn't think there would be one but certainly they are the superior reference source and will certainly help with my analysis over the future activities. Excellent stuff 👍
Doubling down isn't a good look

they were there for hours and pissed against the walls of the shrine while they were there, f***ing scum.

they were there for hours and pissed against the walls of the shrine while they were there, f***ing scum.
That's pretty scumy mind I was lead to believe these were reasonable types fighting tyranny and the video I posted did show women and youngsters escaping the Police. I remember here in England when the protests started they tried to label them far right until that label became absurd.All I know is several protests later, from 100s of thousands, and all the nonsense stopped and everything was back to normal. Why are you still locked down for by the way? I don't see a mass deaths spike etc. It seems crackers as an outsider looking in.

That's pretty scumy mind I was lead to believe these were reasonable types fighting tyranny and the video I posted did show women and youngsters escaping the Police. I remember here in England when the protests started they tried to label them far right until that label became absurd.All I know is several protests later, from 100s of thousands, and all the nonsense stopped and everything was back to normal. Why are you still locked down for by the way? I don't see a mass deaths spike etc. It seems crackers as an outsider looking in.
Beep beep oldie is reversing 🤪🤡🤪🤡🤪

So why did you start to his little shitstorm without thinking about the context of the video??
The video is in context, Oz Police firing whatever at citizens. I just like to analyse the whole day for better context, but there is no doubt about what the Police did I mm that instant.

A new record high for Victoria in the last 24 hours of tests.

Record High

1063 new cases & 6 deaths for NSW

still looking like mid october before we get to the 70% fully vaxxed mark. will be interesting to see what the numbers are like one we're both open up, i'm expecting hundreds of cases per day and the same 5 or 6 deaths per day, maybe more initially.

india's new cases are around 10% of their peak a few months ago, while the UK is still at about 60% of their peak (with a better vax rate). really hard to predict this but it's not going to be fun that's for sure.

india's new cases are around 10% of their peak a few months ago, while the UK is still at about 60% of their peak (with a better vax rate). really hard to predict this but it's not going to be fun that's for sure.
Think about what you just posted here.

Think about what you just posted here.
You need to stop this shit now, mate.

You've consistently tried to suggest that there is something sinister at play here, like a classic conspiracy theorist, despite two indisputable facts.

Covid is a horrific virus far more lethal than the flu.

The vaccines have been a huge success.

You've got excited about any hint of public disorder about lockdowns, as if its all one big game to you.

Your "analysis" crack is a load of guff and if just one person on here has been influenced by the general, if sometimes subtle, theme of your posts you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
You need to stop this shit now, mate.

You've consistently tried to suggest that there is something sinister at play here, like a classic conspiracy theorist, despite two indisputable facts.

Covid is a horrific virus far more lethal than the flu.

The vaccines have been a huge success.

You've got excited about any hint of public disorder about lockdowns, as if its all one big game to you.

Your "analysis" crack is a load of guff and if just one person on here has been influenced by the general, if sometimes subtle, theme of your posts you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.
He's just posted that India have somehow got a better outcome than the UK over this period? As far as I know a country of over one billion didn't have lockdowns in this period, not that they'd have had any impact in a country that size with lower levels of everything from medical infrastructure to all sorts, so how did they get over the well publicised outbreak so quick and stop it running wild throughout the country. I also think their vaccination status is under 5 % so it can't surely be that? What did a developing third world nation do differently to lower the levels? I don't actually know but certainly that is a question that needs to be asked.

Back