Australia in Lockdown . ......news

Apart from ridiculing Australia, your point is what exactly?

In your town deaths have increased by 450% in a month why don't you support their caution?

Last edited:

[/
Suppose the are safer than your town with its 450% increase in covid deaths in a month. Not that funny really is it?
They are running scared from tea rooms. There's a little thing called dignity. Just for the casual viewer he means my towns stats are up from 2 casualties to 11.....over a period of 6 months. Context is everything.

No it's from 2 to 11 in a month, on 10th August you said 2 deaths since march and now it's 11, own your data

Or admit you are plucking figures out of thin air

Last edited:
Correct but it's an actual figures game not percentages and like I told you the % will be up massively as we go into late autumn/Winter. Standard stuff.
So where you live has seen a 450% increase in deaths due to covid in a month. But you aren't convinced being vaccinated is a good idea .

I will leave that there for people to judge how much credence to give your opinion

So where you live has seen a 450% increase in deaths due to covid in a month. But you aren't convinced being vaccinated is a good idea .

I will leave that there for people to judge how much credence to give your opinion
We are back to normal and have been for weeks or is it months, and it's gone from 2 casualties to 11 in that period using this 28 day formula let's not forget. Statistically this wouldn't even register in normal times, I'm much more concerned about other health related issues in folk that have been backlogged at this stage.

SydneyFan mentioned this weeks ago. the problem is tradies are going onto sites while either covid positive or should have been in isolation. the main place they congregate on the sites is in the tea rooms/canteens or whatever you want to call them. hence the transmission.

it's the same young lads (in their 20's and 30's) who are also not taking the lockdowns seriously and are out and about after work. it's why cases aren't falling as quickly as we hoped while we're supposedly in lockdown.

there's nothing 'mental' about it at all

What was mental exactly? They’ve noted infections occurring in the work canteens and have highlighted it as an area of concern. Would you rather they said nothing, people caught the virus and death rates increased by 450% as they have in your village?
Village :lol: :lol: And besides how have they pin pointed the Tea Room ?

Village :lol: :lol: And besides how have they pin pointed the Tea Room ?
Presumably using their track & trace service as he said it’s the one place in the workplace where people are mixing from different bubbles so they’ll be able to see the place where a person who tested positive passed on the infection was likely to be the one common area where people from different work areas were in close contact.

Don’t they have TV or Internet in your village? Have you missed how respiratory viruses transmit over the past couple of years or so?

Back