Australia in Lockdown . ......news

Just to clarify my town is 120k. Secondly I know exactly the cycle of respiratory illness.
With your encyclopaedic knowledge of respiratory disease, what was mental about the bloke from Melbourne warning people to be extra careful in their use of work canteens during localised outbreaks of a highly infectious variant of an airborne virus currently infecting millions across the world, hospitalising many and killing some of those who become infected?

I’m intrigued to see at which point the dots stop joining up.

Presumably using their track & trace service as he said it’s the one place in the workplace where people are mixing from different bubbles so they’ll be able to see the place where a person who tested positive passed on the infection was likely to be the one common area where people from different work areas were in close contact.

Don’t they have TV or Internet in your village? Have you missed how respiratory viruses transmit over the past couple of years or so?
I work for the county council as a test & trace caseworker. I'm delighted I'm able to be part of the New World Order and Great Reset. Plus very good pay and fully remote working of course.

Not a bad job for something that the clown you're responding to says constantly is over.

SydneyFan mentioned this weeks ago. the problem is tradies are going onto sites while either covid positive or should have been in isolation. the main place they congregate on the sites is in the tea rooms/canteens or whatever you want to call them. hence the transmission.

it's the same young lads (in their 20's and 30's) who are also not taking the lockdowns seriously and are out and about after work. it's why cases aren't falling as quickly as we hoped while we're supposedly in lockdown.

there's nothing 'mental' about it at all
I see it's all kicking off in Melbourne with the construction workers, rubber bullets involved from the Police. But of course nothing at all 'mental' about any of this.

I see it's all kicking off in Melbourne with the construction workers, rubber bullets involved from the Police. But of course nothing at all 'mental' about any of this.
The crowd got violent hence rubber bullets. The crowd got violent before the police moved in. So no nothing mental.

Have you never seen protests in London get a bit over the top? Or in the pit villages? Or are you too involved in doing your research?

Aye, but haven't seen rubber bullets used for a good number of years.
You've never seen them used in London, they have never been used by the met and hadn't been used at all by 2012 IE long after the pit villages no longer had pits

Oldie's making shit up again

Last edited:
You've never seen them used in London, they have never been used by the met and hadn't been used at all by 2012 IE long after the pit villages no longer had pits

🤷‍♂️Struggling with this one, I've never seen them used for over 30 plus years as far as I can recall.

🤷‍♂️Struggling with this one, I've never seen them used for over 30 plus years as far as I can recall.

Aye, but haven't seen rubber bullets used for a good number of years.
Rubber bullets were used in the brexit protests this year in NI 🤷🏼‍♂️

these people are mainly responsible for spreading covid and all they can think of is themselves. They won’t listen to government, their employers and now they’ve turned on their own union.
Their was hardly a police presence at all until the protesters kicked off.
Now the sites are shutdown for 2 weeks.
I have sympathy for those that are doing their bit to sort this out but to those that caused this, fuck’em

Rubber bullets were used in the brexit protests this year in NI 🤷🏼‍♂️

these people are mainly responsible for spreading covid and all they can think of is themselves. They won’t listen to government, their employers and now they’ve turned on their own union.
Their was hardly a police presence at all until the protesters kicked off.
Now the sites are shutdown for 2 weeks.
I have sympathy for those that are doing their bit to sort this out but to those that caused this, fuck’em
That's the PSNI, mainland UK hadn't seen them used at all by 2012, so oldie's claim of having seen them used 30 plus year ago in London or the pit villages (as set out by the earlier poster) is simply wrong

That's the PSNI, mainland UK hadn't seen them used at all by 2012, so oldie's claim of having seen them used 30 plus year ago in London or the pit villages (as set out by the earlier poster) is simply wrong
Eh, I never said anything about London or pit villages 😊

Eh, I never said anything about London or pit villages 😊
The person you were replying to did 😘 but either way they had not been used in the mainland UK 30 plus year ago and have been used this year in NI so you were wrong, which is not uncommon for you

The person you were replying to did 😘 but either way they had not been used in the mainland UK 30 plus year ago and have been used this year in NI so you were wrong, which is not uncommon for you
He said have I not noticed protests in those areas getting out of hand my answer was yes 🤷‍♂️I had in mind NI the big rubber bullet battles of the 80/90s, not sure what he's on about Brexit riot there recently.

He said have I not noticed protests in those areas getting out of hand my answer was yes 🤷‍♂️I had in mind NI the big rubber bullet battles of the 80/90s, not sure what he's on about Brexit riot there recently.

🤡

in recent NI riots over the brexit shambles rubber bullets were used against those rioters...

anyway back on track. just over 1000 new cases in NSW, so 500 down on the highest day a week or so ago (over the peak?). hospital and ICU admissions way too high and will no doubt continue to rise for a few more weeks at least.
Victoria over 600 new cases today, still rising due to these tradies not giving a flying fuck and starting to eat their own

edit: kvnts kicking off again in Melbourne... could be a long day for the cops

Last edited:

Back