Atsu completes £6.2m move to Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the source is more reliable than yourself yet you call them/me deluded? You are effectively calling yourself deluded. It is also worth to note that Clark played in 18 games in the relegation season if that qualifies as a "first teamer" and Aston Villa had a wage bill of £69m per year in the relegation season.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/656624/Pictures-Premier-League-club-wage-bill-revealed

Nope you are wrong again

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bi...aled-aston-villa-seventh-biggest-12862475.amp

After I posted the comment I found vastly different values reported, I will repeat my very last comment.

So the source is more reliable than yourself yet you call them/me deluded? You are effectively calling yourself deluded. It is also worth to note that Clark played in 18 games in the relegation season if that qualifies as a "first teamer". The total wage bill is irrelevant to Clark's specific wage.

It is also worth to note that the £85m fee that you quoted was incorrect. The value is seemingly £93m if going by your source, again irrelevant to Clark's wage.

Last edited:
After I posted the comment I found vastly different values reported, I will repeat my very last comment.

So the source is more reliable than yourself yet you call them/me deluded? You are effectively calling yourself deluded. It is also worth to note that Clark played in 18 games in the relegation season if that qualifies as a "first teamer". The total wage bill is irrelevant to Clark's specific wage.

It is also worth to note that the £85m fee that you quoted was incorrect. The value is seemingly £93m if going by your source, again irrelevant to Clark's wage.

You cant even quote facts about your team right man. Clark started 18 premier league games, 2 sub appearances.

93m Divided by 25 squad players is an average of 71k a week, so to say Clark is on 30k a week is an optimistic estimate and one that doesnt link well with Villas wage bill but that wouldnt match the Chronicles North Korea like Propaganda so of course Im wrong as I dont post shite profressionally like Lee Ryder with him simulating football manager in the Chronicle offices :lol:

You cant even quote facts about your team right man. Clark started 18 premier league games, 2 sub appearances.

93m Divided by 25 squad players is an average of 71k a week, so to say Clark is on 30k a week is an optimistic estimate and one that doesnt link well with Villas wage bill but that wouldnt match the Chronicles North Korea like Propaganda so of course Im wrong as I dont post shite profressionally like Lee Ryder with him simulating football manager in the Chronicle offices :lol:

To be fair, we won the football manager league under his stewardship.

:lol:

Do Aston Villa have absolutely no other staff like?

But it kind of puts pay to your calculation which you used to dismiss another out of hand though, aye?

Imagine thinking that the 'wage bill' in the accounts only included the playing squad :lol:

Nice try.

If I took 10m off that wage bill for 500 staff, the average wage is still 63k a week.

I didnt say Clark is on x per week. But to think Clark is being paid half the average player wage at Villa while being a first team player, for me is laughable.

Nice try.

If I took 10m off that wage bill for 500 staff, the average wage is still 63k a week.

I didnt say Clark is on x per week. But to think Clark is being paid half the average player wage at Villa will being a first team player, for me is laughable.

Why 500?

Despite that report saying that they had 1600 employees around the time of the accounts closing? Ok then...

Youve got me there il admit, no wonder they are fucked :lol:

Even still the figures dont add up.

Clark is on 30k a week, thats 1.5m a season. Multiply that by 25 players where the bulk of their wages will be spent, thats 40m. Theres no way Villa are spending more wages on support staff than the actual first team, youll disagree as it doesnt fit with your warped views on NUFC.

Clark is on 30k a week, thats 1.5m a season. Multiply that by 25 players where the bulk of their wages will be spent, thats 40m. Theres no way Villa are spending more wages on support staff than the actual first team, youll disagree as it doesnt fit with your warped views on NUFC.

I don't think Clark will only be on 30K fwiw but the absolute irony of the part in bold

Won't they have been paying huge wages for one or two individuals? Players like Lescott and Cole? So if Clark were on £30k a week he may actually have been under the average.

Plus there'll be considerations in that wage bill for appearance fees and the like, right? So the portion of the wage bill spent on actual wages may be lower.

Won't they have been paying huge wages for one or two individuals? Players like Lescott and Cole? So if Clark were on £30k a week he may actually have been under the average.

Plus there'll be considerations in that wage bill for appearance fees and the like, right? So the portion of the wage bill spent on actual wages may be lower.

Yes they will be, but there will also be players on the fringes of the first team on 10-15k a week. Also that would mean Clark is on more than 30k a week as he will still get his appearance fees at NUFC :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back