Atsu completes £6.2m move to Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

The link that says estimated aka guesswork you proper spanner.

:lol:

Define estimated :lol:
So your uniformed opinion is more reliable than the sources that I have provided? It is also worth to note that to estimate, is not the same as to guess.

Estimate: roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of.

Guesswork: the process or results of guessing.

I'm not too fussed on him tbph but the bloke that's won the European Cup thinks he's worth it so I'll happily back his judgement over my own. £6m is fuck all in reality.

Mags may hit a sticky wicket with their squad size as well. Clubs know they will be desperate to get rid, be on high wages and they can only register 25 players.

Will they gamble and sign players in the hope of offloading later at huge losses.

Hanley wont go for 6m and 30k a week to his new club, if Newcastle have 27 squad players on their books come 1st August. Clubs will pressure them into offering them at a deal.
Looks like Hanley is actually in high demand. A lot of our rivals like Derby and Wolves seem interested.

So your uniformed opinion is more reliable than the sources that I have provided? It is also worth to note that to estimate, is not the same as to guess.

Estimate: roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of.

Guesswork: the process or results of guessing.

Er the definition of guess is to estimate. You thick bastard :lol:

Er the definition of guess is to estimate. You thick bastard :lol:
They're different things.
An estimate is not fact, but it's using evidence to approximately get an accurate figure.
A guess can be miles off.

If a builder gave you a guess as to the cost of an extension and it turns out it was 50 grand more you'd be annoyed.

They're different things.
An estimate is not fact, but it's using evidence to approximately get an accurate figure.
A guess can be miles off.

If a builder gave you a guess as to the cost of an extension and it turns out it was 50 grand more you'd be annoyed.

What a load of shit this is.

Theyre exactly the same buy a dictionary

I'm not too fussed on him tbph but the bloke that's won the European Cup thinks he's worth it so I'll happily back his judgement over my own. £6m is fuck all in reality.
Fair comment, it's called trusting somebody else's judgment...and I'm not too struck on him either but then again I haven't won any major football competitions

It's not like :lol:

I think you need to look up the definition of definition

I think it is.

A builder estimates on previous work cost of materials etc.

How does a journalist give an estimate of a footballers wage?

In this context they are identical

So your uniformed opinion is more reliable than the sources that I have provided?

No but Villa had a 85m wage bill. If you think Clark a first teamer was earning 30k you are deluded

I think it is.

No but Villa had a 85m wage bill. If you think Clark a first teamer was earning 30k you are deluded
So the source is more reliable than yourself yet you call them/me deluded? You are effectively calling yourself deluded. It is also worth to note that Clark played in 18 games in the relegation season if that qualifies as a "first teamer" and Aston Villa had a wage bill of £69m per year in the relegation season.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/656624/Pictures-Premier-League-club-wage-bill-revealed

Last edited:
I think it is.

A builder estimates on previous work cost of materials etc.

How does a journalist give an estimate of a footballers wage?

In this context they are identical

So the source is more reliable than yourself yet you call them/me deluded? You are effectively calling yourself deluded. It is also worth to note that Clark played in 18 games in the relegation season if that qualifies as a "first teamer". The total wage bill is irrelevant to Clark's specific wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back