Atsu completes £6.2m move to Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Clark made a total of 18 appearances in the Premier League in the 15/16 season (via Squawka and Transfermarkt), is that considered a "first teamer" to you? Your "guess" of the wage bill is inaccurate, the wage bill represents the whole club, manager, coaching staff, medical team, directors and youth players, not just the 25 senior squad members. The average you have come up with is highly unrepresentative.

Transfermarkt also lists Aston Villa as having 44 senior squad members in the 15/16 season.

Clueless.

Go check the premier league website you ****

Clueless.

Go check the premier league website you ****
I did check the Premier League website, they list Clark as having made 18 appearances in the 15/16 season, you seem to be mistaken as to what 18(2) means, 18(2) signifies that Clark appeared in 18 games, 18 appearances in total including 2 as a substitute. You are wrong. So I will repeat my question.

Is Clark considered a "first teamer" to you? Also your "guess" of Clark's salary is inaccurate, the wage bill represents the whole club, manager, coaching staff, medical team, directors and youth players, not just the 25 senior squad members. The average you have come up with is highly unrepresentative.

Transfermarkt also lists Aston Villa as having 44 squad members in the 15/16 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back