Athletico Mince

Status
Not open for further replies.

You will either think it's absolutely f***ing awful or class. There really is no in between.
I'd recommend picking a more recent one to begin on before going to the start as it certainly gets better at it goes on.
Spot on, just listened to it for the first time. It's definitely absolutely f***ing awful.

It always sounds like it'd normally be right up my street, but Dawson is a tedious bell.

He's canny actually.

I'm just about finished the latest one - I agree Craig.

I can't believe people don't find it funny, I wouldn't like to see what you do find funny.

Misjudged comment? He mocked a sick child for laughs. He's a sick twat. Who does that?

Grow up man, he didn't know, and then apologised when he found out. Stop pretending to be so offended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grow up man, he didn't know, and then apologised when he found out. Stop pretending to be so offended.

Pretend? If you have to pretend to be offended when someone mocks are a very sick child then there's something wrong with you.

Some things you don't joke about. He didn't care though. He only cared when the internet turned on him and he shit his pants

That Dawson fella adds fuck all apart from a couple of very bad songs, and Mortimer just rambles on talking complete bollocks.

Its class, absolutely brilliant. Dread to think what your comedy is like!

Pretend? If you have to pretend to be offended when someone mocks are a very sick child then there's something wrong with you.

Some things you don't joke about. He didn't care though. He only cared when the internet turned on him and he shit his pants

I couldn't give a shit mate, hate this mock offence, he didn't know and apologised, get over it. Literally couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back