Athletico Mince

It's literally just been the Xfm podcasts and then the audio of the Ricky Gervais show for ages now. Open to any recommendations though, cheers.

Certainly give the Football Ramble a go. It divides opinion as @Pelanty will testify to ( ;) ) however I think it's great. Football Weekly for more serious matters. World Football Phone in is superb for Tim Vickery, you just have to put up with the presenter who is borderline unbearable.

For non-football stuff, definitely listen to Serial, season 1, genuinely an enthralling listen. Answer Me This! is worth a listen too.

Certainly give the Football Ramble a go. It divides opinion as @Pelanty will testify to ( ;) ) however I think it's great. Football Weekly for more serious matters. World Football Phone in is superb for Tim Vickery, you just have to put up with the presenter who is borderline unbearable.

For non-football stuff, definitely listen to Serial, season 1, genuinely an enthralling listen. Answer Me This! is worth a listen too.
Nice one mate, cheers. I'll give them a try.

The mods have certainly stepped up their editing/deleting game. I've had a few posts deleted recently, as have many others, I can't even remember getting a post deleted before this year.
Takes a while to notice they're shit ;)

What do you listen to now? Maybe can recommend a few more you'll enjoy.
Used to love the Angelos from Shooting Stars and Barry from Watford podcast but they've barely made any in the last year. The back catalogue is worth listening to though, not everyone's cup of tea but there's definitely a few things that I think Bob took inspiration from for AM.

Back