Athletico Mince

Status
Not open for further replies.
That example on Youtube was shite. Liked the Gervais/Merchant/Pilkington XFM shows and thought they translated quite well to the animated series. Admittedly on heard the one example there but was garbage. Reminds me when I used to kill myself laughing at the XFM shows then play some to the missus who would look at me as if I was mad.

Isn't that Dawson fella the bloke who used to run the Mirror football account who took the piss out of the mascot for wearing his life saving backpack onto the pitch?

Isn't that Dawson fella the bloke who used to run the Mirror football account who took the piss out of the mascot for wearing his life saving backpack onto the pitch?

The very same one. Only apologised when all of Twitter called him a massive ****.

Only the sickest mind would do that for laughs/RTs.

Got a head like a cushion too.

Andy dawson just mentioned something about the mags spending on twitter. mag fans going mental.

The very same one. Only apologised when all of Twitter called him a massive ****.

Only the sickest mind would do that for laughs/RTs.

Got a head like a cushion too.

Come on man, that was a misjudged comment which he immediately apologised for. He isn't that kind of bloke at all.

The latest episode is absolutely superb btw, best in ages.

His smugness backfired with that mascot quote. He ran the Mirror Football account on Twitter & it was dreadful. All in jokes and klaxons.

His own Twitter is still like that. I've found that it's best to just ignore him online. The WUMs must target him all the time as he's way too easy to wind up.
True mate comes across a lot better on the podcast. Regular in the Ivy House.

Come on man, that was a misjudged comment which he immediately apologised for. He isn't that kind of bloke at all.

The latest episode is absolutely superb btw, best in ages.

Misjudged comment? He mocked a sick child for laughs. He's a sick twat. Who does that?

Course he did. Thought he was being clever and funny like Frankie Boyle...when in actual fact he's as funny as piles. And an obnoxious arsehole to boot.

So he knew the kid was disabled and then chose to take the piss out of him because of that reason?

It's nonsense I'm afraid. He made a joke about the kid wearing a bag without being aware of the situation. He deleted it as soon as he became aware and apologised.

So he knew the kid was disabled and then chose to take the piss out of him because of that reason?

It's nonsense I'm afraid. He made a joke about the kid wearing a bag without being aware of the situation. He deleted it as soon as he became aware and apologised.

Why else would the kid be wearing it? It's not exactly going to have his lunch in is it it? It was clear that the kid was poorly.

Only an absolute moron would think otherwise. He only deleted it because people gave him stick for it and not the "LOLZ...GREAT BANTZ!" that he was hoping for.

Why else would the kid be wearing it? It's not exactly going to have his lunch in is it it? It was clear that the kid was poorly.

Only an absolute moron would think otherwise. He only deleted it because people gave him stick for it and not the "LOLZ...GREAT BANTZ!" that he was hoping for.

It was an ill-judged comment that was swiftly deleted and apologised for. No harm done. I'll leave it there.

It was an ill-judged comment that was swiftly deleted and apologised for. No harm done. I'll leave it there.

If you want to kid yourself that's fine. But the way he talks to people on Twitter proves to me that he knew exactly what he was doing. He's an utter dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back