Athletico Mince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Mortimer's on the next season of Taskmaster later this year. If you haven't seen it before then I suggest you tune in when Bob's on, he's the absolute ideal contestant for the show.

The first 10-15 weren't very good which they admit themselves but the rest are absolutely brilliant.
I haven't noticed much difference - I'm going through them all as something to listen to on the way to/from work every day, but I don't know why.

Its not terrible, but its not that good either. Its just something to listen to with the occasional funny bit.
The stuff with the alderman is tedious as fuck. And the vomiting snake, ffs.

Bob Mortimer's on the next season of Taskmaster later this year. If you haven't seen it before then I suggest you tune in when Bob's on, he's the absolute ideal contestant for the show.
Taskmaster has to be just about the worst show ever conceived. Let's film a 10 minute segment of some last chance saloon 'comedians' throwing teabags in a cup from a distance. :lol:

Hope they treat him better than they did on "8 Bit" (or whatever that computer games show on Dave is called), where he'd just had his heart op, and right at the end of the show, they set off a bunch of fireworks right beside him.
You could see his heart exploding :lol:

It's absolute genius. Was walking the bairn this morning trying not to burst out laughing when the superstar soccer star mentioned that in his transfer request he had to draw a picture of himself with a sad face and send it to the chairman. Some of the stuff they come out with is just pure gold.

I love it when they are both pissing themselves as well.

I hope they do a live one up here - surely they will?

A bloke on YouTube has started animating them :lol:

Brilliant! Thanks for that

Last edited:
I was away last week and every time I asked the 10 yo to do something I answered that he couldn't cos of his brass 'and.
Was giggling when Jamie Lannister was sinking in a river the other day on Game of Thrones, cos of his brass hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back