Athletico Mince

I didn’t realise Dawson posted on here. Lucky bastard getting to work with a comedy legend, bob is probably my favourite comic of all time.

I'm embarrassed to say that I had no idea that Bob was obviously the driving comedy force of Vic and Bob, until I started listening to AM. The bloke is literally a genius, I have no idea how he comes out with the stuff he does.

I'm embarrassed to say that I had no idea that Bob was obviously the driving comedy force of Vic and Bob, until I started listening to AM. The bloke is literally a genius, I have no idea how he comes out with the stuff he does.

There’s 50 minutes of him on YouTube on would I lie to you, his delivery is f***ing superb. He’s absolutelty batshit crazy.

I didn’t realise Dawson posted on here. Lucky bastard getting to work with a comedy legend, bob is probably my favourite comic of all time.

Does he?! What's his username? (Sorry if already posted)

EDIT: I should have just read the f***ing thread.

He's absolutely brilliant in everything he does. I'm constantly on YouTube looking him up.

The man is a f***ing genius. I love him.

Ta very much - I think it might be the best job in the world. Continually pinching myself at how lucky I've been. Best not reopen old wounds about Di Canio though, eh?

Andy could you give us a clue if the possible mince dates are going to be in the north east or not? Desperate to see this live man.

Last edited:
Are you watching the current series of Taskmaster? Bob is one of the contestants.

Andy could you give us a clue if the possible mince dates are going to be in the north east or not? Desperate to see this live man.

Not this time - you missed us do Newcastle earlier in the year. We're hoping to do a proper UK tour in 2018 though, so we'll definitely play the NE again soon.

It's kept me going and given me something to smile about through some very tough times, so thanks lads.....
The sheer silliness just cracks me up. Without fail.

He's on this series of Taskmaster and he's been great so far, worth a watch if you've not seen it before. The show in general is great and it's even better now he's on it.

Back