Athletico Mince

South African stories and the Beardsley impressions are absolute gold. Pissig myself driving last night listening to it.

The sex robots song was great, only topped by the Peter Beardsley impression and song.

That "song" was superb. Mortimer is a genius mind - he's exactly my craic. Funny as fuck.

Andy Dawson’s tweet last week - Partridgeque bragging. “I do a podcast with Bob Mortimer, Owen. We’ve had almost 10 million listens in just over a year. Didn’t go to Oxbridge either”

Andy Dawson’s tweet last week - Partridgeque bragging. “I do a podcast with Bob Mortimer, Owen. We’ve had almost 10 million listens in just over a year. Didn’t go to Oxbridge either”
Partridgeque, take it you didn’t go to oxbridge either . I would brag if I had a podcast with 10 million listens also. . Jealousy is really bad trait .

Partridgeque, take it you didn’t go to oxbridge either . I would brag if I had a podcast with 10 million listens also. . Jealousy is really bad trait .
Sorry I missed the S out! I’m not jealous of Dawson why on earth would you think I would be?! It was a pompous tweet that rightly got crucified by hundreds.

And a lot more listeners . Be happy for the lad man .
Why be happy for a man I don’t like?. Sorry no disrespect to Dawson but I find him the most cliquey arrogant sycophantic smug person I’ve ever seen on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe don't follow me then. Or block me or something. It's only Twitter.

No disrespect taken. Although I sensed there might have been a tiny bit in that sentence.
I don’t follow you I blocked you years ago. You say it’s only Twitter yet it’s your life you’ve tweeted half a million times on all your different accounts.

As for the Jones thing, he'd posted a fairly sneery tweet implying that I livetweet reality TV shows for a living. So, as he's supposed to be a journalist, I thought he might need the facts.

Yes, I'd hauled the piss out of his inept interview with Alastair Campbell before that, but there's a subtle difference between mocking how someone does their job and mocking what someone actually does for a living. Especially when the mockery comes from up on an Oxbridge platform. Just my opinion, like.

I don’t follow you I blocked you years ago. You say it’s only Twitter yet it’s your life you’ve tweeted half a million times on all your different accounts.

I wouldn't say it's my life - but all the work I do has come from being on Twitter, so it's been life-changing, yeah.

Also - if you blocked me years ago, how do you know all this stuff about what I'm like on Twitter?

As for the Jones thing, he'd posted a fairly sneery tweet implying that I livetweet reality TV shows for a living. So, as he's supposed to be a journalist, I thought he might need the facts.

Yes, I'd hauled the piss out of his inept interview with Alastair Campbell before that, but there's a subtle difference between mocking how someone does their job and mocking what someone actually does for a living. Especially when the mockery comes from up on an Oxbridge platform. Just my opinion, like.

I wouldn't say it's my life - but all the work I do has come from being on Twitter, so it's been life-changing, yeah.

Also - if you blocked me years ago, how do you know all this stuff about what I'm like on Twitter?
Fair enough just thought it was very pompous of you.

I saw it because you were trending last week. Loads of people were ridiculing your tweet.

All credit for making a career out of the media & coming on here to explain much appreciated. Sure you are a decent fella behind the twitter “kick them in the sea” persona and blocking anyone who challenges you.

Don’t read his tweets then . Silly really
I don’t but he was trending last week so couldn’t avoid being curious sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough just thought it was very pompous of you.

I saw it because you were trending last week. Loads of people were ridiculing your tweet.

All credit for making a career out of the media & coming on here to explain much appreciated. Sure you are a decent fella behind the twitter “kick them in the sea” persona.

I don’t but he was trending last week so couldn’t avoid being curious sorry.

It really wasn't intended to be pompous. I think Jones let his mask slip - he's got a bit of a history of it too, but he's also made a good career out of the media. And my Twitter persona is a very amplified version of what I'm like in real life - hopefully.

It really wasn't intended to be pompous. I think Jones let his mask slip - he's got a bit of a history of it too, but he's also made a good career out of the media. And my Twitter persona is a very amplified version of what I'm like in real life - hopefully.
Fair enough sorry didn’t realise Jones had such a suspect history of it. Must be tremendous working with Bob you bring out the best in him. Only reason I blocked you was because of a Twitter spat over Di Canio years ago!

Fair enough sorry didn’t realise Jones had such a suspect history of it. Must be tremendous working with Bob you bring out the best in him. Only reason I blocked you was because of a Twitter spat over Di Canio years ago!

Ta very much - I think it might be the best job in the world. Continually pinching myself at how lucky I've been. Best not reopen old wounds about Di Canio though, eh?

Ta very much - I think it might be the best job in the world. Continually pinching myself at how lucky I've been. Best not reopen old wounds about Di Canio though, eh?
Tremendous. Living the dream and making people laugh doesn’t get much better. Ha Di Canio sucked me in I was pretty gullible should have took more notice of you!

Back