Athletico Mince

Because I voted to leave an economic trade and political union and that doesn't make me responsible for racist knackers being horrible to ethnic minorities.
Well it does though mate, 100 per cent vicariously responsible for an increase in racism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_liability

You should just accept it and move on rather than trying to take some sort of moral high ground and no doubt blame the 'loony left snowflakes' for their 'fake news'

Well it does though mate, 100 per cent vicariously responsible for an increase in racism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_liability

You should just accept it and move on rather than trying to take some sort of moral high ground and no doubt blame the 'loony left snowflakes' for their 'fake news'

First of all, by the definition of that Wiki page, how did I have the "right, ability or duty to control" someone that would abuse someone by virtue of voting to leave the EU? It's an utterly ridiculous and poisonous standpoint to take because it just helps to further polarise an already polarising issue.

And secondly, as for your last paragraph...what the fuck are you on about? Who mentioned "snowflakes" and "fake news"?

First of all, by the definition of that Wiki page, how did I have the "right, ability or duty to control" someone that would abuse someone by virtue of voting to leave the EU? It's an utterly ridiculous and poisonous standpoint to take because it just helps to further polarise an already polarising issue.

And secondly, as for your last paragraph...what the fuck are you on about? Who mentioned "snowflakes" and "fake news"?
:D

I can see why he blocked you

You've totally ignored the facts.

Did racist attacks increase following the Brexit vote?

Yes

Therefore a vote for Brexit was vicariously responsible for the increase in attacks

QED

Vicarious Responsibily would imply that those voting would expect a spike in racism if they won the referendum. I don't think anyone knew what would happen because I don't think many people thought Leave would win.

If a woman decides to break up with a man and he commits suicide as a result, is she vicariously responsible for his death?

Vicarious Responsibily would imply that those voting would expect a spike in racism if they won the referendum. I don't think anyone knew what would happen because I don't think many people thought Leave would win.

If a woman decides to break up with a man and he commits suicide as a result, is she vicariously responsible for his death?
Of course she f***ing is!

:D :D :D :D

You've got to be the best wind up artist I've ever seen on here

Back