Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Issue and the Chipper Club doesn't count as selling papers.

I seriously doubt that the sales demographic of the Sunday People or The Observer in Truro or Bridlington or Canteebury and the like specifically factor in Villa fans.

If they weren't on Match of the Day nobody outside Birmingham would give them a second thought.

Never been fussed on him. Reminded me off Jack Wilshire, total shit.
However, he ha impressed me and does look good.

Never been fussed on him. Reminded me off Jack Wilshire, total shit.
However, he has impressed me and does look good.

I'd absolutely forgotten this lad existed - Christ people used to rave about him. He was the exact same player as Cleverly who got dogs abuse for playing for England whilst Wilshit got away with it. Never understood the hype.

The Big Issue and the Chipper Club doesn't count as selling papers.

I seriously doubt that the sales demographic of the Sunday People or The Observer in Truro or Bridlington or Canteebury and the like specifically factor in Villa fans.

If they weren't on Match of the Day nobody outside Birmingham would give them a second thought.

Not strictly true - Several journalists from outside of Birmingham are giving us plenty of thought. So much so that they are inventing stories and putting them in newspapers. I know this might seem difficult to grasp but people generally put stories in papers to help sell them, regardless of how true the story is.

I don't know inches and whatever, but yes I've heard the same. So does Lee Mack. Not sure if that's important, but it's almost Holidays and I am feeling jolly.
It sounds bizarre to me that you can become a top level sportsman with an issue like that. Must affect his gait/stride or whatever? Maybe it's part of the reason he's so shit?

It sounds bizarre to me that you can become a top level sportsman with an issue like that. Must affect his gait/stride or whatever? Maybe it's part of the reason he's so shit?

No idea. Hopefully they can saw down his other leg as a Christmas gift. He really is amazingly shit.
He genuinly looks like a midfielder playing as a striker. He tracks back well, distributes alright, but never gets in the box. Feck if I know how he got an international cap for Brazil a month ago.

Apparantly he started playing football 6 years ago and started out as a CAM.

I'd absolutely forgotten this lad existed - Christ people used to rave about him. He was the exact same player as Cleverly who got dogs abuse for playing for England whilst Wilshit got away with it. Never understood the hype.
I remember the media talking about building the England team around him and thinking I must be missing something.

McGinn out for at least 3 months, fractured ankle, massive loss for Villa

massive that, Grealish has done well this season and deserves the headlines but McGinn for me is the lad in the background who is vital to the team, big test for Smith now who has done/is doing a cracking job for them, nice to see a fan of the club doing well a la Wilder at Sheff Utd

massive that, Grealish has done well this season and deserves the headlines but McGinn for me is the lad in the background who is vital to the team, big test for Smith now who has done/is doing a cracking job for them, nice to see a fan of the club doing well a la Wilder at Sheff Utd

McGinn's form had dipped in the last month or so, coinciding with Villa's form dipping as well.

Again, I ask you - Why are these bullshit stories about Villa printed? Why not about Neves or other star players at other small clubs? Think about it.

You're miles away from wolves. Why would be leave there at the minute? He's challenging at the top end of the table. If youse were in their position the Grealish rumours wouldn't exist.

And I thought this was a Sunderland board, I’m not the slightest bit interested in Villa and wish Cridge would go and bore the f**k out of the Villa board instead of spending so much time on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back