Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGinn's form had dipped in the last month or so, coinciding with Villa's form dipping as well.

Or coinciding with Grealish being asked to play wide?

Villa have really only had 1 bad result and that was yesterday. Other than that, we played the top 7 sides on the trot with the exception of Newcastle, who we beat. That said, the last 4 performances have deteriorated.
You're miles away from wolves. Why would be leave there at the minute? He's challenging at the top end of the table. If youse were in their position the Grealish rumours wouldn't exist.

Absolute bollocks.

Or coinciding with Grealish being asked to play wide?

Villa have really only had 1 bad result and that was yesterday. Other than that, we played the top 7 sides on the trot with the exception of Newcastle, who we beat. That said, the last 4 performances have deteriorated.

Absolute bollocks.
Deluded if you think you are close to wolves, your manager for a start is shite

Something quite reassuring to see @Cridge still has no grasp of reality

Even more reassuring that half on here have no grasp of basic English.

The point was that if Villa were in 6th place, we would still be getting the same old Grealish bollocks from the press. Partridge claims otherwise because he is clueless. Hence my comment about him posting absolute bollocks.

Even more reassuring that half on here have no grasp of basic English.

The point was that if Villa were in 6th place, we would still be getting the same old Grealish bollocks from the press. Partridge claims otherwise because he is clueless. Hence my comment about him posting absolute bollocks.

Just as well you'll not be in that position any time soon to find out mate. It's an opinion based on a hypothetical situation anyway... You've not been top six for f***ing years so I have no idea of how you arrive at your opinion you absolute f***ing weapon.

You've just had a huge increase in TV income, and you've blown at all at once, just on fees. You haven't paid a penny of the extra wages you've just committed to. You only get that increase once. You're perilously close to breaching FFP anyway. You won't be able to repeat this trick next season, even if you stay up. And if you do a Fulham, you're essentially fucked. And all to get your arses tanned more often than not. When are people finally going to cotton on to how rigged and broken the PL is as a sporting competition?

Aye League One is much better. Come join us.

The lads a f***ing idiot :lol:

You'll actually find that it is Partridge who is the idiot, talking about things he knows nothing about. We were top 6 around 10 years ago and back then, just as in the hypothetical now, our star players were being linked with moves away.

Furthermore, I'm sure the irony is not lost on you regarding a Sunderland fan telling a Villa fan that we won't be top 6 any time soon - I doubt we'll see Sunderland back in the top flight in our lifetimes.

You'll actually find that it is Partridge who is the idiot, talking about things he knows nothing about. We were top 6 around 10 years ago and back then, just as in the hypothetical now, our star players were being linked with moves away.

Furthermore, I'm sure the irony is not lost on you regarding a Sunderland fan telling a Villa fan that we won't be top 6 any time soon - I doubt we'll see Sunderland back in the top flight in our lifetimes.

You’ve embarrassed yourself on here for years you daft gobshite

You’re only here to be a twat. At least you’ve worked out how to do that. Well done

Anyway merry Christmas

You’ve embarrassed yourself on here for years you daft gobshite

You’re only here to be a twat. At least you’ve worked out how to do that. Well done

Anyway merry Christmas

Just because I don't arselick the locals like some fans of other teams do doesn't make me a twat or embarrass myself. I know it makes good reading to say I do but it really just shows you have nothing better to come back at me with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back