Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

For clarity, there are no FFP issues other than it makes a good news story because people always want to read about Villa - We sell papers.

Oh and Grealish will not be leaving in January. You are being extremely silly if you think that.

The bit about grealish not leaving in January might come back to haunt you like... If you're still in bother I think he might be away with a decent offer.

Douglas Luiz agrees Aston Villa move and Bjorn Engels also a target

Aston Villa have agreed a £15m deal with Manchester City for Brazil Under-23 captain Douglas Luiz - and hope to complete a £7m move for Reims' Belgium Under-21 defender Bjorn Engels.

Villa boss Dean Smith has strengthened his defence with the £20m signing of Tyrone Mings from Bournemouth and Brentford's England Under-21 centre-back Ezri Konsa.

Smith has also completed deals for Kortney Hause and Anwar El Ghazi - who were on loan at the club when they won promotion to the Premier League - along with Southampton left-back Matt Targett, striker Wesley from Club Brugge and midfielder Jota from Birmingham City.

Villa are also pursuing a £10m deal for Egypt midfielder Trezeguet, who plays for Kasimpasa in Turkey.

They are not going to die wondering that's for sure.
Mings 🙈

Rumour has it that Villa are possibly in trouble with FFP? Grealish has a £40 m get out clause to his contract. They might have to sell him.

Important to note that £ 40 mill clause were active in the championship 2019. Not the PL.
It was always going to be a relegation battle this season. I am more surprised that some people find this a shock. So many overreacting shite fans.

Only thing that has surprised me and seriously dented our season is how f***ing shit Wesley is. Up there with the worst strikers I've ever seen. Absolute dog shit.

What are you going on about..Man Utd are where they are through signing mediocre players..read my last post..they’re one of the biggest football clubs in the world..they should be looking at bigger names than Jack Grealish.
Utd have nivver signed the best players in the world though. They’ve signed or developed players who have turned into some of the best players in the world though Ronaldo, Keane etc. Grealish has the ability to become a “megaclub player”

Haha 'We sell papers'
Best boast I've ever read on here, it's better than the spurs lad and his facebook likes.

Why is it always our players linked with silly moves away then? Why is Neves at Wolves never linked with a move? Simple, because nobody wants to read about Wolves.
The bit about grealish not leaving in January might come back to haunt you like... If you're still in bother I think he might be away with a decent offer.

We have 2 of the richest owners in the country. Do you really think they would allow our best player to leave when there is £100+ million at stake if we were relegated?

Last edited:
Why is it always our players linked with silly moves away then? Why is Neves at Wolves never linked with a move? Simple, because nobody wants to read about Wolves.

We have 2 of the richest owners in the country. Do you really think they would allow our best player to leave when there is £100+ million at stake if we were relegated?
Wolves winning in Europe and PL but Villa players are linked to other clubs. Villa sell papers. Haha

Again, I ask you - Why are these bullshit stories about Villa printed? Why not about Neves or other star players at other small clubs? Think about it.
I have no idea what you're on about mate it's almost 2020 I stopped reading papers around 15 years ago. I'm just laughing at you saying Villa sell papers, as if that actually means something

I have no idea what you're on about mate it's almost 2020 I stopped reading papers around 15 years ago. I'm just laughing at you saying Villa sell papers, as if that actually means something

Papers are still bieng sold you know? Just because you stopped reading them doesn't mean everyone has.

The point is that bullshit stories are made up about Villa regularly whereas other teams (I used Wolves as an example) go under the radar. This is because nobody cares or wants to read about Wolves.

So far this season, we've had both Grealish & McGinn linked with moves to other clubs in several bullshit stories. Last week, according to the Daily Mail (in another bullshit story) we were going to have to sell these players in January in order to meet FFP. And people on here took it at face value.

Important to note that £ 40 mill clause were active in the championship 2019. Not the PL.
It was always going to be a relegation battle this season. I am more surprised that some people find this a shock. So many overreacting shite fans.

Only thing that has surprised me and seriously dented our season is how f***ing shit Wesley is. Up there with the worst strikers I've ever seen. Absolute dog shit.
Doesn't he have one leg six inches shorter than the other or something ridiculous?

Back