Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

That last round was a disaster...

Scores of -7, +1, -9 then +24 :eek:
Aye, tried to warn people about the 4th round. What course is it again? Think I was around +20 first time I played it, the greens were just taking the piss out of me - mockingly so at times.

Going to get my first round of the RTG tour in tonight hopefully.

Aye, tried to warn people about the 4th round. What course is it again? Think I was around +20 first time I played it, the greens were just taking the piss out of me - mockingly so at times.

Next time I'm going to go last and watch all your gohsts so I know where to hit:p

Was that this tour?

Yeah, all good til that last round.

Greens were horrific yeah, Eagles Hill or something the course was called.

Didn't know you could do that, will be interesting to see how people's course management skills are!
Aye it's canny mad sometimes, your concentrating really hard on a putt then a ball just flys past putting you off

I think there's and option just before you start the round to pick random strangers or friends for ghost data

Everyone gonna be sticking with the first one for a while then?
Just seeing how it pans out. No doubt we can mix things up by doing different courses etc. This one has a time limit of 14 days so either way it will finish. Nothing stopping another being set up if everyone gets finished earlier than that.

Oh and was thinking longer term we can introduce handicaps in. You have the option to do so when you set up, but for this one I disabled (no pun intended) the option. Would make it competitive for anyone regardless of how good you are.

Just seeing how it pans out. No doubt we can mix things up by doing different courses etc. This one has a time limit of 14 days so either way it will finish. Nothing stopping another being set up if everyone gets finished earlier than that.

Oh and was thinking longer term we can introduce handicaps in. You have the option to do so when you set up, but for this one I disabled (no pun intended) the option. Would make it competitive for anyone regardless of how good you are.
Once Cheltenham week is out the way I'll get this sorted. Used to enjoy golf games. Is this the one where you can design courses etc?

Yeah you can design them. There's literally thousands of courses online, some really good ones Aswell. There used to be a website that picked the best ones but last time I checked it it hadn't been updated for a while so not sure if it still maintained. I'll check later and post the name of it

I'll get the new one no doubt but I'll still play the tournaments on this one if everyone stays interested.

Should make up a roster on here of who wants to play regular and then let people pick the four courses they want in turn

Yeah you can design them. There's literally thousands of courses online, some really good ones Aswell. There used to be a website that picked the best ones but last time I checked it it hadn't been updated for a while so not sure if it still maintained. I'll check later and post the name of it

I'll get the new one no doubt but I'll still play the tournaments on this one if everyone stays interested.

Should make up a roster on here of who wants to play regular and then let people pick the four courses they want in turn
Something like that sounds a good shout. 4 rounds a week (or 2 weeks) should be manageable for people who want to play regularly.

I thought I read you can actually set up a 'club' on this too for people to join? Sounds really obvious but haven't seen how to do it exactly.

Something like that sounds a good shout. 4 rounds a week (or 2 weeks) should be manageable for people who want to play regularly.

I thought I read you can actually set up a 'club' on this too for people to join? Sounds really obvious but haven't seen how to do it exactly.
I haven't got a clue about owt like that, Ive never had anyone to play with before so never looked into it.

They sound good, we should start doing some of them.

But what about the George Washy??

I remember making a Seaham harbour course on PGA tour on my amiga, took me frickin ages, almost the whole 6 weeks school hloidays:lol:

Should use this as a practice exercise then setup like a league table for the next ones. I don't know how the PGA scores points but something like that awarding points after each tour

Last edited:
I remember making a Seaham harbour course on PGA tour on my amiga, took me frickin ages, almost the whole 6 weeks school hloidays:lol:

Should use this as a practice exercise then setup like a league table for the next ones. I don't know how the PGA scores points but something like that awarding points after each tour

ITs too complicated and involves ranking of each player. I think we'd have to make our own system up

+3 after round 1. Pleased with that after my shambolic practice round. How come I found it a lot easier? Is it a simple course even though it says Hard difficulty?

Last edited:

Back