Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Yeah, there's no gimmicks at all and it's a lot more difficult.

Pretty easy to get used to though, had three rounds so far of +10, +4 then -4 on the easier courses.

Everything relies a lot more on "feel" and playing the percentages rather than setting up a shot with precision.
Nice. Only got my PS4 on Monday so looking for a bit of a catch up on games (while being cheap). Going to get this bought and will give it a go over the weekend.

I know the second is due out soon, but for £6 odd this can be a warm up for that.

Nice. Only got my PS4 on Monday so looking for a bit of a catch up on games (while being cheap). Going to get this bought and will give it a go over the weekend.

I know the second is due out soon, but for £6 odd this can be a warm up for that.

Really tempted by this for a change but I always get bored of sports games quickly

I love dthis game when it first came out but never played for ages then went on a while back and most the courses I wanted to play I dont have the upgrade for.

Might try and get back into it, lovethefact that it's just more like real golf, no gimmicky super spin and if you have an off day it can hit you hard.

Is there anyway to sort the courses by original game and the upgrade? Ps4 by the way

First practice round, +11. Think 9 of those shots were from putting alone, fuck me it's hard :lol: getting to grips with it slowly though, decent back nine of +3.

Going to throw some friend requests round to people who have played this - looks like a few trophies etc you need them. We could maybe get something SMB related set up on it, will have a mooch around on it the next few days...

First practice round, +11. Think 9 of those shots were from putting alone, fuck me it's hard :lol: getting to grips with it slowly though, decent back nine of +3.

Going to throw some friend requests round to people who have played this - looks like a few trophies etc you need them. We could maybe get something SMB related set up on it, will have a mooch around on it the next few days...
I'd be interested in a Smb tour if someone set one up

I've only got the original courses though not the ultimate edition or whatever its called

I'd be interested in a Smb tour if someone set one up

I've only got the original courses though not the ultimate edition or whatever its called
Can you add me? AgelessStranger as on here.

Need a guinea pig to see if I have done it right! Just set up a straight forward 4 round tournament, but not sure how it works haha.

Back