Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it live?

Might have a crack after the match.
Sorry, got majorly distracted yesterday - that's what having a 3 month old does to you...! Will be live today and first round will be open until Sunday.

So we are all go for the brand new March 18 tournament. If anyone else is interested, PS4 society is The SMB Club

Request to join and I will add you, dont be shy :)

Have done just 1 round for this opening week, its open for 7 days, I will keep aiming for Monday - Sunday for each week. So plenty of time to get a practise round in unless you want to dive straight in.

Sorry, got majorly distracted yesterday - that's what having a 3 month old does to you...! Will be live today and first round will be open until Sunday.

Edit: So we are all go for the brand new March 18 tournament. If anyone else is interested, PS4 society is The SMB Club

Request to join and I will add you, dont be shy :)

Have done just 1 round for this opening week, its open for 7 days, I will keep aiming for Monday - Sunday for each week. So plenty of time to get a practise round in unless you want to dive straight in.

Last edited:

If any of you lads are interested, I released my latest course last week. It's not too tough, use the green slopes to get close to the pins. Course is called The High Course at St Bedes. I'll be releasing The Low Course at St Bedes in the next week or 2.

If any of you lads are interested, I released my latest course last week. It's not too tough, use the green slopes to get close to the pins. Course is called The High Course at St Bedes. I'll be releasing The Low Course at St Bedes in the next week or 2.
Will check it out this week cheers

You did that for the first game didn't you? Remember getting the upgrade just so I could play this :) good course.

Were you able to port it over or did you have to do it from scratch (golf pun not intended) for TGC2?

You did that for the first game didn't you? Remember getting the upgrade just so I could play this :) good course.

Were you able to port it over or did you have to do it from scratch (golf pun not intended) for TGC2?
The Low Course was from the first game. I’ve ported that over, added 9 new holes, added some tees to the front 9 of the low course, to create the back 9 on the high course. Hope that makes sense. Just got to multi pin and tee the low course and should be published in a week or two

The Low Course was from the first game. I’ve ported that over, added 9 new holes, added some tees to the front 9 of the low course, to create the back 9 on the high course. Hope that makes sense. Just got to multi pin and tee the low course and should be published in a week or two
Will certainly add both of these into the PS4 schedule at some point.

This is a good week for TGC Tours, The Masters qualifying, so both me and @shepherd88 will be playing the same course for once! I will also be adding this as Week 3 for the March tournament. Again, if anyone is interested you can play this week - it's a good one as it is the Augusta course that someone has recreated. Greens can be a bloody nightmare mind...

Will round off this month by making Week 4 The High Course at St Bedes.

This is a good week for TGC Tours, The Masters qualifying, so both me and @shepherd88 will be playing the same course for once! I will also be adding this as Week 3 for the March tournament. Again, if anyone is interested you can play this week - it's a good one as it is the Augusta course that someone has recreated. Greens can be a bloody nightmare mind...

It’s a shame I’m on Xbox, hopefully the new game will go back to cross platform tournaments. I missed out on exemption to pga by a shot last week!!! It’s took me a while to get used to this game mechanics but it’s starting to come together. I’ve dropped from WGR136 to about 260ish

+4 for me after 31 holes :evil:

Is there more proper courses created? One thing I don't like about the game, lack of real courses.

The greens man :evil:

Last edited:
Cheers lads. Played all 4 rounds in tgc last couple of nights and final round was horrific. Not bothering even looking at the leaderboard
Just played round 1 and went -2. Felt like one of the best rounds I have played on the game, its a bloody hard course. No idea how some of the scores get shot who play tgc tours.

Urgh, very disappointing +3 in the first round.

Happy enough with the score but missed some proper sitters including an eagle chance.

Was a mental green where the ball ended up 100ft from the pin anarl :lol:

Just did the TGC Q School for March.

+16 after four rounds so don't think I'll be with the big hitters...
See where you are placed on the tour. To be honest, it kind of balances out I think. The lower you are placed to begin with, the greater the chance of progression. Where you start doesnt really matter is what im saying, I guess. See where you are in a few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back