Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

You’ll be ok for promotion this week on that course I think. Can’t remember what you need to do next week to keep your card, is it finish in the top 70?

With a bit of luck that score would’ve been my first round in the 40s. On the consecutive par 3s, my ball rolled past the hole on the 1st and I hit the flag on the 2nd. I hope I play as well tonight but I doubt it.

I’ll play yours tonight and use it as a warm up round for my pga event. Our course is really tight with no light rough, so I’ll need to be hitting it within the cone to score well.
Finished my week up last night and had a bad 4th round - the win is out of the question but comfortable top 10 hopefully. A good week next week and I will be looking at back to back promotions.

Had a practice round of The Heritage CG and shot a pretty decent -5, no bogies too which was a bonus. You were right mind, very tight fairways at times...

Finished my week up last night and had a bad 4th round - the win is out of the question but comfortable top 10 hopefully. A good week next week and I will be looking at back to back promotions.

Had a practice round of The Heritage CG and shot a pretty decent -5, no bogies too which was a bonus. You were right mind, very tight fairways at times...
That's a good knock around there, I've missed my 1st cut in ages, was 6 shots short of the cut line. Hope you continue the good form. The warm up round I had on your tour was 12 under, made a mess of the par 5s.

That's a good knock around there, I've missed my 1st cut in ages, was 6 shots short of the cut line. Hope you continue the good form. The warm up round I had on your tour was 12 under, made a mess of the par 5s.
Looks like I might have been too hasty in writing off my chances of the win. Currently sitting top - the player I was joint leading with after 3 went 2 higher than me, which I didnt expect at all. Pins must have been tough as nobody shot crazy low.

Fingers crossed nobody comes out of the woodwork today and takes the win from me...

I think 95% of the tours play under the influence at some point. I tend to leave my tgct rounds until I'm not boozing, so mainly midweek.

I joined the cc-am society to check the xbox scores so far. As far as I could tell there's 3 players beaten your final total, I think 2 were in cc-d and 1 was in cc-e. I just played the 1st round since I was in there and shot this XboxClips | Hootbleet Missed 2 hole in ones by inches too. Probably the best round I've ever had in this game :lol:. I think you're looking good for moving up this week

You need to join www.tgctours.com it's what keeps this game alive for most
Ok ta

Finished 4th so that's me moving up to cc-d.

Do you lot play practice rounds? I just jump straight in, might be the problem there.
I tend to play a practice round of the upcoming tournament to get a feel for it. Dont have the time for anything more than that.

Looks like I won the CC-C event - means I move to CC-B and dont have to worry about finishing top 50% to stay there, I think.

Started working again about half an hour after posted that message. Hopefully working tonight. Fancy a couple of rounds.
Did you get any rounds in? Think their server is playing up still. Was really laggy while I was playing, was hard to concentrate. What's worse is it doesnt look like my score registered, and it was pretty good... going to see if it updates overnight. Took a screenshot of my scorecard like, will be contacting them if it doesnt register :lol:

Did you get any rounds in? Think their server is playing up still. Was really laggy while I was playing, was hard to concentrate. What's worse is it doesnt look like my score registered, and it was pretty good... going to see if it updates overnight. Took a screenshot of my scorecard like, will be contacting them if it doesnt register :lol:
Not yet, just having a practice round (for once), although I was able to login into societies as I checked pin position.

You boys should also join the rrcc societies. Nice relaxed rounds plus you get the chance to play the ghosts of some of the best players
Cheers wanted another society. Is just through the game? Can't find a website.

Ended up donating to tgc yesterday as they are asking for donations.

Last edited:
Looks interesting, think I might join that too. Seems decent for playing random good courses, and also as filler once you have played your weekly tournament.

Have sent off a ticket to request help on my first round, don't know what they can do about it like. Wouldn't mind if it was an average round, but it was a -14 58, literally a career best round and would be enough to lead after round 1. See what they come back with...

Looks interesting, think I might join that too. Seems decent for playing random good courses, and also as filler once you have played your weekly tournament.

Have sent off a ticket to request help on my first round, don't know what they can do about it like. Wouldn't mind if it was an average round, but it was a -14 58, literally a career best round and would be enough to lead after round 1. See what they come back with...

They have complete access to the games api, so you should be fine, they’re very good at sorting stuff like that. Excellent score by the way

They have complete access to the games api, so you should be fine, they’re very good at sorting stuff like that. Excellent score by the way
Been reading the boards and it looks like there was a major issue yesterday with the server and for a good few members their scores didn't count. Including my 58 :(

Just going to have to do first round again and hope for something decent. I wouldn't have played this week (as I'm bound to do crap now) if it was a normal week, but while its 20% promotion month I can't waste a weeks opportunity...

Been reading the boards and it looks like there was a major issue yesterday with the server and for a good few members their scores didn't count. Including my 58 :(

Just going to have to do first round again and hope for something decent. I wouldn't have played this week (as I'm bound to do crap now) if it was a normal week, but while its 20% promotion month I can't waste a weeks opportunity...
Oh please, I shot 6 over after a first round of -8

If it has updated on your profile on tgctours, then it will have been recorded. Check and see if you have a second round score on there...

Looks like your score registered unfortunately. My -14 has disappeared into the ether so nevermind. Im back to -14 but thats after 2 rounds...

By the sounds of it, they arent doing demotions and strikes this week due to that server glitch. Not 100% sure if that also means exemptions are also going to be carried over to next week too. Would be good news that for you @shepherd88 if you didn't make top 50%

Last edited:
If it has updated on your profile on tgctours, then it will have been recorded. Check and see if you have a second round score on there...

Looks like your score registered unfortunately. My -14 has disappeared into the ether so nevermind. Im back to -14 but thats after 2 rounds...

By the sounds of it, they arent doing demotions and strikes this week due to that server glitch. Not 100% sure if that also means exemptions are also going to be carried over to next week too. Would be good news that for you @shepherd88 if you didn't make top 50%
That would be good news, after my disastrous round 2 shot -8 in round 3. Seems to be some good scores this week though.

Back