Anyone currently positive?

I tested positive with a LFT last Monday, only symptoms I had was a stuffy nose Wednesday & Thursday. tested negative Saturday and Sunday. Started with a blocked nose last night tested positive again this morning ffs, hoping it's just the shit I sprayed up my nose to unblock it

My youngest tested positive last Thursday and I tested positive the following Monday.

Have got a cough, bad head and feel wiped out. Can't sleep, which is a bugger!

My wife and eldest are still testing negative.
Similar. Aching across shoulders and neck too.

Just tested positive this afternoon - I was in Glasgow at the weekend to see the Stranglers
I have a mild headache and it seems a sore throat coming on - I think it will obviously get a lot worse
Either way - that's me in the spare room for a week

What happens if you are negative on day 5 and day 6. Do you still do daily tests or do you go back to doing them twice weekly?

On day 3 officially and probably day 5 unofficially
It feels like I’m over the worst of it and crucially the wife is still testing negative so hopefully I’ve not passed it on

A number of people at Saturday nights gig have been pinged by the NHS Scotland app so I suppose it shows it works

I’m now of the opinion that I caught it before the first gig though either on the train down to Glasgow or in a pre-gig pub as no one else at either gig is admitting to testing positive
If that’s the case then I’ve just been unlucky

Day 9 of isolating here and still testing positive so I’ll be off tomorrow then back to work Friday regardless of test result as long as I haven’t got a high temperature or feel unwell. Mind the test line is very faded now but still there.

Day 9 of isolating here and still testing positive so I’ll be off tomorrow then back to work Friday regardless of test result as long as I haven’t got a high temperature or feel unwell. Mind the test line is very faded now but still there.
Same here but day 10 now.

Are you free after 10 days like?

Tested positive this morning. Sick as fuck. Was meant to be going to Luciano's and Beauty & The Beast tonight. Will miss Jermain's homecoming anarl. Pissed off.

I was expecting it like, as two colleagues came into work Monday morning, then did positive tests around 10 o'clock before going home. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

Tested positive this morning. Sick as fuck. Was meant to be going to Luciano's and Beauty & The Beast tonight. Will miss Jermain's homecoming anarl. Pissed off.

I was expecting it like, as two colleagues came into work Monday morning, then did positive tests around 10 o'clock before going home. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:
I've been lucky, missed the Bolton shambles and should be clear for a massive party on Saturday.🤞

First time across the door (figuratively speaking) for 2 years and I get it
At least I’ve got it mild and I saw the 2 gigs
Almost 100% convinced that I got it on the train going down though

You were worried about catching it at the gigs
I hope you only get mild smptoms
GWS
Cheers pal
The symptoms have been very mild and thankfully the missus is still testing negative
No reports yet of anyone other than me testing positive after either gig, which I think is astonishing given it was basically 2 nights of 2.5k people playing sardines in a hot sweaty unventilated venue
Maybe this thing is on it's way out and I was just unlucky to be on the wrong train

What happens if you are negative on day 5 and day 6. Do you still do daily tests or do you go back to doing them twice weekly?
All confusing.

I tested positive LFT on Tuesday PCR on Wednesday positive.

Work said if I have to do LFTs on Saturday and Sunday if they are negative return to work so when I try to order more tests I’m ineligible as I’m positive.

They’ll have to come and pick me up and wash me first. I haven’t been out of bed since Wednesday

Last edited:
All confusing.

I tested positive LFT on Tuesday PCR on Wednesday positive.

Work said if I have to do LFTs on Saturday and Sunday if they are negative return to work so when I try to order more tests I’m ineligible as I’m positive.

They’ll have to come and pick me up and wash me first. I haven’t been out of bed since Wednesday

That's mad! How are you supposed to get them?

I was ordering them for daughter who was positive but I was still negative.

That's mad! How are you supposed to get them?

I was ordering them for daughter who was positive but I was still negative.
I guess back to the cricket stadium for a PCR tomorrow and Sunday. Pelton library have stock of free kits but the government says I can't use them as I'm positive.

Work want two LFTs think I've got four left.

They can sort it out

My 8 year old has it but the rest of us are avoiding it so far. I do have a slightly dry cough and my wife is feeling like shite, but supposedly we are both fine right now.

Back