Anyone currently positive?

I guess back to the cricket stadium for a PCR tomorrow and Sunday. Pelton library have stock of free kits but the government says I can't use them as I'm positive.

Work want two LFTs think I've got four left.

They can sort it out

If you get stuck, I can post some through your letterbox. I live in the same area.

No, but have been ill for the last week. Dizzy all the time and feeling sick. Bairn has the same and we had covid at the same time.

On antibiotics and pig sick. Can't really do much as can barely walk in a straight line. Doctor reckon it's a after covid symptom. Took its time hitting use, mind.

Would rather have the covid back.

On day 5 now and hoped for a negative test so I could go to the match, got the very faintest of positives so better give it a miss.

Fly to SA Sunday 13th, need to get negative ASAP or I’ll ruin our family hol ffs, stressed to bits

On day 5 now and hoped for a negative test so I could go to the match, got the very faintest of positives so better give it a miss.

Fly to SA Sunday 13th, need to get negative ASAP or I’ll ruin our family hol ffs, stressed to bits
You'll be beyond your full 10 days by the 13th, surely?

No need to test or isolate after the 10th, if this is day 5.

All confusing.

I tested positive LFT on Tuesday PCR on Wednesday positive.

Work said if I have to do LFTs on Saturday and Sunday if they are negative return to work so when I try to order more tests I’m ineligible as I’m positive.

They’ll have to come and pick me up and wash me first. I haven’t been out of bed since Wednesday
Wash you, is that a typo?

Still getting a faint line this morning - day 6 - and feeling a bit off colour for the first time in a couple of days
Supposed to be returning to work tomorrow but need 2 negative tests 24 hours apart so that’s looking unlikely

Last edited:
Well, day six of being done it with the after affects. yesterday, was the worst yet for about an hour just after lunch. Fell asleep and woke up and felt like the world was ending. Eased off in time to watch the match stream sadly.

Well, day six of being done it with the after affects. yesterday, was the worst yet for about an hour just after lunch. Fell asleep and woke up and felt like the world was ending. Eased off in time to watch the match stream sadly.
I take you weren’t too bad with Covid itself?

I’m starting to feel worse as I get towards the end of it
Nowt dramatic just feel tougher this last 2 days

Had a day and half where I felt like crap and slept, so yes was fine all things considered.
I’ve been pretty fine all through it but yesterday I started feeling a bit shitty which has continued today - the tests yesterday and today have been very faint positives so I’m obviously near the end of the first phase - I just hope I don’t get after effects

I’ve been pretty fine all through it but yesterday I started feeling a bit shitty which has continued today - the tests yesterday and today have been very faint positives so I’m obviously near the end of the first phase - I just hope I don’t get after effects

what I don’t understand is how it took so long, had it the beginning of January and have been fine. been running and no issues. Did 14 miles last Sunday and then by the night time was done in with this shit. Haven’t been able to leave the house all week, and can’t really focus on anything for long. As I said before COVID was a piece of piss compared to this.

what I don’t understand is how it took so long, had it the beginning of January and have been fine. been running and no issues. Did 14 miles last Sunday and then by the night time was done in with this shit. Haven’t been able to leave the house all week, and can’t really focus on anything for long. As I said before COVID was a piece of piss compared to this.
My mood is starting to get very low - I’m struggling a bit - probably staring at 4 walls for a week - I’d be hopeless in jail

Still getting a faint line this morning - day 6 - and feeling a bit off colour for the first time in a couple of days
Supposed to be returning to work tomorrow but need 2 negative tests 24 hours apart so that’s looking unlikely
Same here day 5 & 6 both positive. No work tomorrow.

What happens now regarding work do I still have to test daily or isolate until Thursday which will be 10 days from when it started?

Same here day 5 & 6 both positive. No work tomorrow.

What happens now regarding work do I still have to test daily or isolate until Thursday which will be 10 days from when it started?
I’m personally testing daily - the missus is in the spare room until I’m clear

Back