Anyone currently positive?

I was testing every day up until I caught it, so I've caught it on 'day 1' of being positive.

Apparently you can go out after your 10th day even if still positive. Works expecting me back on Sunday even if positive.
I'm on day 5 and sick as fuck.

Got the bugger. Not feeling to bad just a bit achey, bit of a headache but nowt bad and no energy. Gar in to bet my hip done in 2 weeks so quite pleased I have it now.

Day 7 and still positive.
Sick as fuck.
My daughters has a very faint 2nd line so we are classing it as positive. Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it.

Day 7 ain't too bad, the repeat of yesterday's game will be on safc.com.

Mines got a faint line on now.

Last edited:
My daughters has a very faint 2nd line so we are classing it as positive. Hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it.

Day 7 ain't too bad, the repeat of yesterday's game will be on safc.com.
Was meant to be at Bolton yesterday so being positive as its upside.😂

The missus tested positive with a LFT on Friday night. As she had breast cancer last year, and had chemo and radiotherapy she was given a priority PCR test, which we sent off on Sat morning. Senior cancer oncologist range yesterday morning to speak to her about a "new covid treatment" which she was eligible for, being clinically vulnerable. She agreed to try it, and the drugs arrived by taxi yesterday. She was knackered the last couple of days (extreme flu like symptoms), but has perked up a bit today, but has no taste or smell.

Back