Anyone currently positive?

Just got official word this morning after going for a PCR test yesterday.

Don't feel too bad - slight headache, occasional aches, the 22nd December cough is more pronounced.

Daughters birthday in just over a week so hoping I don't infect her

I'm eating for England and slept 9 hours straight last neet

Get well (and fat) soon my friend!

My youngest tested positive last Thursday and I tested positive the following Monday.

Have got a cough, bad head and feel wiped out. Can't sleep, which is a bugger!

My wife and eldest are still testing negative.

Day 3 for me, still positive but feel a bit better. First 2 days were brutal - aching everywhere, sore throat, sore eyes, sneezing, coughing, temperature. Girlfriend is still negative even though we were together all weekend. Totally random.

Bairn tested positive this morning. I've tested too but I'm negative.
Ahhh man that sucks becs 😪 my bairn is still testing positive now (albeit the line is barely visible to the naked eye but it's still there ffs). I'm still testing negative so I hope I've missed it and hope you do too (and that your bairn gets through it without too much bother, my son barely had anything wrong apart from weakness and a sore stomach and legs) xx

Last edited:
Ahhh man that sucks becs 😪 my bairn is still testing positive now (albeit the line is barely visible to the naked eye but it's still there ffs). I'm still testing negative so I hope I've missed it and hope you do too (and that your bairn gets through it without too much bother, my son barely had anything wrong apart from weakness and a sore stomach and legs) xx

Several of the bairns she sits with at school have tested positive, so it was only a matter of time. She's ok apart from cold symptoms. Just trying to avoid each other in the house now. I'm working from home today and she's in her bedroom on Teams for school. I keep getting messages asking me to print worksheets and leave them outside her door. I feel like her PA 😁

The bairn started coughing on Saturday night so we took him for a test on Sunday morning. Positive, but he's fine. My missus and I tested positive on the Monday morning on LFT.

We're both triple vaxxed and I tell you what, I'm pleased of it. Wouldn't have liked to have caught this without being jabbed, and I'm classed as "young, fit and healthy."

Back