Anyone currently positive?

Day 5 positive for me. Absolutely knackered. My legs were aching for first 4 days.
The bairn is on day 2 and his main complaint was his legs feeling like they weren't working properly and feeling really weak. He looks really pale too bless him, all I want to do is cuddle him and be with him but I can't 😪.
I may look at testing myself today, I was negative yesterday.
Hope you feel better soon harmy xx

Just tested positive this morning. I was aching at work yesterday and had a bit of a cough. I was negative yesterday and Sunday.

I've had all my jabs and I'm hoping the way I feel is as bad as it gets. My body aches and I have a slightly annoying tickly cough, but I've not lost sense of taste or smell.

I was burning up last night, but that seems to have eased.

Going to miss the Pompey game.:(

Just tested positive this morning. I was aching at work yesterday and had a bit of a cough. I was negative yesterday and Sunday.

I've had all my jabs and I'm hoping the way I feel is as bad as it gets. My body aches and I have a slightly annoying tickly cough, but I've not lost sense of taste or smell.

Argh nightmare pp, hopefully as you say that will be as bad as it gets for you xx

Just tested myself again today and I'm still negative thankfully. Got a full on quarantine in the house and the bairn is basically in his room and wearing a mask if he comes out into communal areas. I'm taking his meals / drinks up to him and he has his tablet, PS3 and PS4 in there (along with all of his general stuff). He was saying earlier he's forgetting what downstairs looks like FFS 🤣.
Hopefully he can test negative over the weekend on day 5 and 6.

Mrs has got it (day 2 for her) and I feel a bit ropey -mild aches, headache and a cough - but am testing negative.

As an aside they’ve asked her for a PCR to confirm her result (she works in a school as a TA)… didn’t think that was needed anymore? Feels like bullshit to me.

Well I have gradually got worse over last few days. I normally perk up a bit around teatime (maybe because of signings being announced) and around 9pm my throat starts and the pain is unreal and this lasts all night and well into the morning. I stayed in bed all day yesterday and it's looking the same today. I've never had a sore throat like this ever.

Day six and still positive.

Feels somewhere between a cold & a flu. Shit first thing, slight improvement around 10am then back down around 2pm. In the scheme of things its more irritating now.

Day 7 for me and still positive. Lft was glowing red yesterday and today. Feel like shit days 4,5,6,7. First 3 days felt fine. So tired going to have a Kip now. Been working from home all week.

Back to work for me tomorrow. Last monday I had a proper panic attack/meltdown as could feel it in my windpipe. Only lasted a day though. Could live with every other symptom happily but that one put the shits up me.

Tested positive today. Had body aches, slight fever, congestion, and now a little runny nose. Otherwise okay. Technically I'm on Day Three. Confined to my room now.

4 year old daughter tested positive this morning. Fine in herself. My wife and I currently negative but probably a matter of time as we both put her to bed last night, cuddling her until she fell asleep. Can’t really isolate from a little one.

How many days in are you and how are you feeling? I'm about 6 in and still have a headache, sore throat n runny nose. Thought these symptoms were supposed to clear after 4 or 5 days?
Just got official word this morning after going for a PCR test yesterday.

Don't feel too bad - slight headache, occasional aches, the 22nd December cough is more pronounced.

Daughters birthday in just over a week so hoping I don't infect her
Three days. Runny nose, sore throat, cough and bringing up phlegm.

Each morning I wake up feeling 100% but deteriorate as the day goes on.

Odd thing is my appetite has gone through the roof and I’m sleeping like a baby.
I'm eating for England and slept 9 hours straight last neet

Back