Any rentals or anyone looking for a lodger around Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not got any single mates who you can rent a room off?
Failing that air bnb, and then have a word with the landlords when you find a half decent one and see if you can make it semi permanent. The wife (no)!did this as she’s in Northampton about half the month overnight so the lad renting just doesnt rent out to anyone else as the income off the missus was more than he was making with odd days and nights f***ing about with air bnb

Not got any single mates who you can rent a room off?
Failing that air bnb, and then have a word with the landlords when you find a half decent one and see if you can make it semi permanent. The wife (no)!did this as she’s in Northampton about half the month overnight so the lad renting just doesnt rent out to anyone else as the income off the missus was more than he was making with odd days and nights f***ing about with air bnb

Left a couple of messages thought I would see what it was like back at me mams but after 48 hours its apparent can't do it

Left a couple of messages thought I would see what it was like back at me mams but after 48 hours its apparent can't do it
Can sympathise mate, going back to the family home would be torture at your age, something will turn up just keep plodding on fella.
At least you have a roof over your head until you’re sorted to something more suitable

^^^^*move in with herbal, whether it cures your problem of housing or makes it worse is up for debate but if nothing else there’ll be some tales for the grandkids to come out of it 😂

Good luck getting sorted.
My eldest is doing her post grad at Durham uni and couldn't find anything reasonable. The centre is extortionate. Almost double the price of her last place in Jesmond. So she's staying with us for the year.

There's some flats next to University Hospital North Durham for about £550 a month

I was looking a little while ago at them as a short term option

not sure if these are any good for you?

not sure if these are any good for you?

Thanks Sarah the last on e looks an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back