Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.

British people who want British athletes to get beat by foreigners are f***ing arseholes. Just thought I'd point that out

Howay Aj knock the big Russian cu.nt spark out
Mag

I honestly wouldn't go to watch boxing at Wembley for nowt. Totally pointless other than a night out :confused:

He had his licence taken from him. He'd have to reapply for it if he wanted to box in this country again.
He turned his back on the game so he could turn into a fat mess

He didn't have far too turn

British people who want British athletes to get beat by foreigners are f***ing arseholes. Just thought I'd point that out

Howay Aj knock the big Russian cu.nt spark out
So would you want Newcastle to win if they were playing bayern Munich in the Champions league final?

Fella I know well, who is well clued up on boxing called the Bellew v Haye fight spot on, including the round itself. Made a good return on it.

He is going for a Klitschko win.

He reckons this is a step too far for Joshua at the moment, in terms of experience and he'll struggle to land through Klitschko's defence.
Reckons the fight against Whyte shows Joshua is vulnerable when hit and that Klitschko will take control as the fight goes into the second half.

I tried to get him to commit to a bit more specific and he said it all depends on Joshua's stamina holding out.

So for me, a little bet on Klitschko to win.

AJ seems a topper lad. Wlad also seems like a topper lad. 2 champions in every sense of the word...this fight is mega for all the right reasons. One man will prevail and the respect and legacy will still be in place for both

Fella I know well, who is well clued up on boxing called the Bellew v Haye fight spot on, including the round itself. Made a good return on it.

He reckons this is a step too far for Joshua at the moment, in terms of experience and he'll struggle to land through Klitschko's defence.
Reckons the fight against Whyte shows Joshua is vulnerable when hit and that Klitschko will take control as the fight goes into the second half.

I tried to get him to commit to a bit more specific and he said it all depends on Joshua's stamina holding out.

So he called that Haye would tear his dominating and would then be unable to move forwards or sideways? Wow...is your mate Nostradamus?

Canny impressive to predict which round Haye's ankle would collapse mind.

He called an injury to Haye and it would take 5 rounds for Bellew to stop him? Must be mystic f***ing meg :lol:

I agree with this analysis though - its definitely worth considering

Hope Joshua wins but cracking odds on Klitschko for ko in certain rounds. Joshua doesnt have the boxing ability that Fury dumbfounded Klitschko with he's a straight forward take you out style boxer. Never went 12 rounds, i think Klitschko will hold, lean on him get him tired and take him out late with a short left hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back