Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not biased against the bloke no he did amazingly that night I can't deny that !

How he's gone on since the size of his ego and the disappoint of the fact that he hasn't kept himself together and defend the belts is a massive shame
I think the bloke has severe mental problems, could see that he was going to have problems at sports personality of the year when he said he has nothing to aim for anymore as reached the pinnacle.

I think the bloke has severe mental problems, could see that he was going to have problems at sports personality of the year when he said he has nothing to aim for anymore as reached the pinnacle.
He admits he has severe mental health issues.

Reactions: PTR

Possibly he has but I just find it a shame to do what he did prove that level of talent and then throw it away rather than defending unifying and going on to be a true great !

Pathetic undercard considering they've raised the price to £20 and 90,000 ticket sales but obviously people will just be buying for the main event anyway.

Would absolutely love a Kilitschko KO after pure dominance.

#WarWlad
I want Wlad to win anarl. This has been met with a similar reaction to when I said I was pleased Fury beat Wlad amongst my friends.

I love klitschko but hope joshua knocks him out. Not least because I'd LOVE to see Joshua punch the face off Fury. But it looks like Fury has bottled boxing.

Seems too cheap mate. You confident that it's legit?

I honestly wouldn't go to watch boxing at Wembley for nowt. Totally pointless other than a night out :confused:

Not least because I'd LOVE to see Joshua punch the face off Fury. But it looks like Fury has bottled boxing.

He had his licence taken from him. He'd have to reapply for it if he wanted to box in this country again.
He turned his back on the game so he could turn into a fat mess

Last edited:
Pathetic undercard considering they've raised the price to £20 and 90,000 ticket sales but obviously people will just be buying for the main event anyway.

Would absolutely love a Kilitschko KO after pure dominance.

#WarWlad
British people who want British athletes to get beat by foreigners are f***ing arseholes. Just thought I'd point that out

Howay Aj knock the big Russian cu.nt spark out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back