Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicman

Striker
Looking forward to this now, surely Joshua is going to overpower him

Running Order
(earliest to latest - please note the order, fights and timings are all subject to change)

First Fight: 18:30 approx.

Main event: 22:00 approx.

Joe Cordina, Josh Kelly or Lawrence Okolie (lots to be drawn to decide this)

Katie Taylor v Nina Meinke

Luke Campbell v Darleys Perez

Scott Quigg v Viorel Simion

Looking forward to this now, surely Joshua is going to overpower him

Running Order
(earliest to latest - please note the order, fights and timings are all subject to change)

First Fight: 18:30 approx.

Main event: 22:00 approx.

Joe Cordina, Josh Kelly or Lawrence Okolie (lots to be drawn to decide this)

Katie Taylor v Nina Meinke

Luke Campbell v Darleys Perez

Scott Quigg v Viorel Simion

Sportsmania or smoothstreams

Hope Joshua smashes him obviously, could be a very tactical fight though and I hate to say it a little dull.

Who knows?

All depends on how much Klitschko has left, if he is as finished as he looked against Fury then Joshua should win this inside 6.

Looking forward to seeing Sunderland's Josh Kelly on the undercard, looked very impressive on his pro debut a couple of weeks back.

All depends on how much Klitschko has left, if he is as finished as he looked against Fury then Joshua should win this inside 6.

Looking forward to seeing Sunderland's Josh Kelly on the undercard, looked very impressive on his pro debut a couple of weeks back.

This for me.

Klitschko is 41 now and hasn't looked his best for a while, whereas Joshua is still only 27 and probably hasn't even peaked yet.

Joshua all day long for me.

These type of fights piss me off. There's a lot better fights then this.......hang on.....there probably isn't at the moment.

Boxing is really struggling and it's sadly on a downward spiral.

How much mate?

£235

H, do you know anyone who would be interested in these. Your Pete maybe?

Joshua v Klitscho 29th April

Basically it's 2 tickets to the fight, and coach travel to and from Newcastle after the fight. The coach leaves at 10am Saturday morning and departs after the fight finishes. Tickets for the fight are given out on the coach on way down (to stop ticket touts). . And it's £235 for both
I have all e mail confirmations that I would forward on.

£235

H, do you know anyone who would be interested in these. Your Pete maybe?

Joshua v Klitscho 29th April

Basically it's 2 tickets to the fight, and coach travel to and from Newcastle after the fight. The coach leaves at 10am Saturday morning and departs after the fight finishes. Tickets for the fight are given out on the coach on way down (to stop ticket touts). . And it's £235 for both
I have all e mail confirmations that I would forward on.

Not sure it's working....

Really looking forward to this.
Clearly the 2 best HW fighters in the world - hopefully a nice clear result, and then all the next tier fighters can line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back