Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshua v Deontay Wilder appeals more to me. What you will get with Joshua v Fury is a lot of trash talk beforehand and a bit less of anything exciting in the ring until, or if, Joshua tags him. Wilder would bring more to the ring and less bombastic outside of it.

Does anyone know where you can buy one of those B.LAB hoody' s Klitschko has been wearing? Is it a brand or just something he wears? They aren't on his website

Joshua v Deontay Wilder appeals more to me. What you will get with Joshua v Fury is a lot of trash talk beforehand and a bit less of anything exciting in the ring until, or if, Joshua tags him. Wilder would bring more to the ring and less bombastic outside of it.

Joshua is flawed but he'd toy with Wilder, Wilder is a huge puncher but in terms of his technique he's dreadful.

You'd think that both Fury and AJ had beaten prime Tyson, Holyfield and Lewis the way people are going on.

They both have victories over a great champion who was well past his best without his trainer with who he had his best success.

They're neither the greatest ever nor are they shit. They have different styles and styles make fights.

Just be thankful this will set up a great night where they can go at it.

Whilst I agree in one way - they are the two best out there at the minute so little point reminiscing about far superior HW's of old.

The problem these guys have is - if that goes down as their greatest victory against a 39 and 41 y.o WK they aren't gonna be mentioned in the same breath as the legends.....and that is the way it is looking at the moment.

Let's hope Fury gets himself back to fighting as both these fighters need this fight!!

What? Best shape Wlad has been in for years. It was an amazing fight and Joshua has answered a lot of questions tonight; I don't see the obsession of people wanting him to fail.
I didn't want him to fall, he just hasn't proved anything yet
Now he has.

Whilst I agree in one way - they are the two best out there at the minute so little point reminiscing about far superior HW's of old.

The problem these guys have is - if that goes down as their greatest victory against a 39 and 41 y.o WK they aren't gonna be mentioned in the same breath as the legends.....and that is the way it is looking at the moment.

Let's hope Fury gets himself back to fighting as both these fighters need this fight!!

Wlad and his brother had that same argument put to them as it was too easy for them. You can't help what is in front of you but you can do it in a certain style to cement your legacy.

Let's hope that they all fight each other.

Joshua is flawed but he'd toy with Wilder, Wilder is a huge puncher but in terms of his technique he's dreadful.

I see that as a similar threat as the Whyte fight - which did give him a moments scare but all in all it was pretty comfortable.

Of course Wilder is a step up from Whyte, but don't rate him near AJ / Fury - got the chance to land the big shot which is the same as most HW fights.

Do you think Joshua will push for the Parker fight now? Seems the lowest hanging fruit and then sets up bigger fight with Wilder for unification.

Wlad and his brother had that same argument put to them as it was too easy for them. You can't help what is in front of you but you can do it in a certain style to cement your legacy.

Let's hope that they all fight each other.

Agreed marra - you need the competition but completely out of your hands.

Enjoyed last night - certainly one of the more exciting HW fights for a long time.

One of the big things to come out of that fight? Joshua carries his power late. That's bad for everyone else. You can have a gameplan of taking him late and he can still knock you out.
He learned how to take rounds off and avoid getting hurt in the process. That's a massive leap for him.

I said that I thought it might be called a draw if it went to the cards. But Wlad was definitely ahead for me by 1 or 2 rounds.

Me too. I thought Joshua needed a KO.

WK has been accused of killing the heavyweight division but he showed last night what a f***ing brilliant fighter he is. And a gentleman. Total class from him.

I have only seen the 11th round what someone posted on another site and only managed to listen to it on the radio. It sounded like it was a fantastic fight the atmosphere there must have been great.
Well done AJ and a gentleman.

Me too. I thought Joshua needed a KO.

WK has been accused of killing the heavyweight division but he showed last night what a f***ing brilliant fighter he is. And a gentleman. Total class from him.

couldn't agree more mate. But now all the Joshua haters are coming out saying that Fury beats him easily. It's quite embarrassing to be honest.

couldn't agree more mate. But now all the Joshua haters are coming out saying that Fury beats him easily. It's quite embarrassing to be honest.

Fury looks more like Pavarotti than a boxer. He needs to lose at least 5 stone. Joshua will destroy him.

Joshua comes out of the fight with great credit - no doubt he's the real deal.

However, if Vlad had enough gas to continue to pressure him after he was wobbled then AJ would have been knocked out imo. He was there for the taking but Vlad gave him two round off to recover. A younger fighter than vlad might have been able to finish him off.

Joshua was fucked after that knockdown. Wlad should have finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back