Another unnamed England player in trouble

I would say 95% of us see this sort of shit for what it is . Eventually the majority will stand up and say enough is enough and the world will turn back to some sort of normality.
I really hope that you are right. This world has gone to shit big time. Total Madness.

Nope. A world where there is outrage for every little thing.
There isn't though. There hasn't been any outrage about this.

The only outrage - and I fell into this trap at the start - is from those who think he should get off Scott free.

Every article, statement, podcast etc that has mentioned it has been balanced, and sympathised with Robinson whilst also understanding the ECB are in a hard place with this, and need to be shown to have a zero tolerance attitude towards discrimination.

It's just a lazy, inaccurate statement that "everyone is outraged these days!", when the simple truth is that no-one has been outraged at all.

It's annoying that there are some out there actively looking for tweets etc from a decade ago or longer.

Other than cause trouble, what are they doing it for ?

If it's current fair enough, but where do we stop when looking for historical statements ?

I would imagine a lot of these nameless 'researchers' also have things that they'd wished they hadn't said/done ....... we could be on for ever !!

It's annoying that there are some out there actively looking for tweets etc from a decade ago or longer.

If it's current fair enough, but where do we stop when looking for historical statements ?

I would imagine a lot of these nameless 'researchers' also have things that they'd wished they hadn't said/done ....... we could be on for ever !!
Aye, it's proper creep behaviour. Some of the tweets have been unacceptable don't get me wrong, but fuck me imagine how empty and worthless your life must be to trawl through the social media accounts of sportsmen, hoping to stir up trouble? Seriously, absolute nonces

Sad little fuckers who have no life.

Back