Another unnamed England player in trouble

I felt sorry for Robinson and we are going to see a lot more of this with sports non-binarys,politicians,actors and so on.

I think the people who leak it or the media who report the "story" need to look at themselves.

It’s not just about trying to get young successful lads in trouble. Plenty of professions search through prospective employees social media to see if there’s potential for bringing the profession into disrepute. Social media and sackless / thoughtless publications will ruin many a potential career.

Most of us who post shite on here would be deemed unemployable man 😂

As an under 16 you could have a caution for a criminal offence scratched off as though it never happened as an adult but how dare you use a bad word on social media as an under 16 as it will be used to crucify you as an adult.

Isn't it amazing the extent to which the "can't say nuffink these days" brigade have got themselves in a froth over this? I was called a 'Sanctimonious prig' and a 'braindead cretin' on another cricket group for simply suggesting racist jokes weren't funny in 2012. Same people who thought an all LGBTQ cricket team was discrimination to cisgender heterosexuals. I never thought of myself as being particularly progressive before all this reactionary gammon shit started.

Shamima Begum was under 16 but I seem to recall you wanted her held totally responsible for her actions

Interesting
She was supporting terrorists, actually went to join ISIS, you absolute idiot. Also this was happening in real time not 10,15 years ago. Also she has never apologised for her actions.

Last edited:
Who is it then? Is it the player who has just been added to the squad and would have been 13 ten years ago and who is a bit shit anyway ?

Could be worse, could be the big bang theory ...Penny aside ;)
🤤
Are we banning Jimmy Anderson for referring to Broad's haircut Back in 2010 as looking like a 15 year old lesbian?
Nah, he's an experienced Pro. The ECB wouldn't dare sanction him
Isn't it amazing the extent to which the "can't say nuffink these days" brigade have got themselves in a froth over this? I was called a 'Sanctimonious prig' and a 'braindead cretin' on another cricket group for simply suggesting racist jokes weren't funny in 2012. Same people who thought an all LGBTQ cricket team was discrimination to cisgender heterosexuals. I never thought of myself as being particularly progressive before all this reactionary gammon shit started.
It's almost as if it's really the Gammon looking for an excuse to be offended...
She was supporting terrorists, actually went to join ISIS, you absolute idiot. Also this was happening in real time not 10,15 years ago. Also she has never apologised for her actions.
She was a child who was groomed.

If you're advocating forgiving one under 16 but not another, that's rank hypocrisy.
Who is it then? Is it the player who has just been added to the squad and would have been 13 ten years ago and who is a bit shit anyway ?
Was that shite he ended last season on loan, and left his county for pastures new this summer.

Last edited:

Back